|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.3 x 8.3 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||54296|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||54296|
Plantronics Voyager Focus UC B825 Headset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SoundGuard Technology
- Active Noise Canceling
- Wideband Audio
- Digital Signal Processing
Customers who bought this item also bought
<b>Voyager Focus UC</b> <p>Make it your business to hear and be heard with the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC Stereo Bluetooth headset. Move fluidly between PC and smartphone and between work and entertainment with rich, immersive stereo and active noise canceling designed to keep your focus on work, not on the chaos around you.</p> <b>INTUITIVE/USER FRIENDLY FEATURES</b> <ul> <li>Works seamlessly across Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and smart watches</li> <li>Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls</li> <li>Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level</li> <li>Dynamic Mute Alert feature senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted</li> <li>Smart mic boom: wear on either side and maintain locations of R/L stereo and volume/track buttons</li> </ul> <b>GREAT AUDIO ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CALL</b> <ul> <li>Precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior background noise cancelling</li> <li>On-demand Active Noise Canceling (ANC) so you can focus on your call or work</li> <li>High-quality stereo design provides hi-fi stereo sound and a more immersive experience</li> </ul>
Top Customer Reviews
Mic quality is excellent. I've used these with Vidyo, WebEx, Skype, and GlobalMeet so far. In each instance voices in the headphones sound great and my voice sounds fantastic to others. The mute function is very well done and is right on the microphone with a solid quick pronounced button. These headphones detect when you're trying to talk while you're muted and they alert you that no one can hear you speaking. You can change the setting to be audible, display a notification, both, or none.
Overall Audio quality is also great. Definitely Plantronics voice audio quality here. I can listen to music in full fidelity. When you communicate with the mic, the headphone switches profiles, even with the adapter and there is a drop in music quality. The drop is notifiable, but it's still usable for gaming. The bass is rich, the mids are pronounced and well defined, and the highs are great. The headphones are doing some fancy realtime DSP when listening to music and the quality is very well pronounced for professionally office headphones.
Range is also decent. These go much further than my BackBeat Pro's and I can use them all over my 950 sq ft work space with no problems. If I do get too far, the quality drops for the first few words, then switches to a higher band and picks right back up. This is a little annoying, but it handles it well. As long as you are within 50ft, you shouldn't run into any issues.
Noise cancelling is very light. It's not overbearing, but it's a very subtle effect that is hard to notice. I get motion sickness from Bose noise cancelling, but these don't bother me at all.
The build quality feels good. They don't feel cheap like other headsets can feel. The dock is solid and well built. The headphones slip easily right in.
I've used these enough now that I can comment on the battery life. For heavy voice and music I get 12-14 hours before they die. You get an audible alert an hour before they day, and the software estimate for battery life is very accurate.
Once you get these, make sure you update the firmware. The firmware on the USB accessory and the headset both increase range and improve performance and audio quality.
There is a slight quality drop when using pure bluetooth vs the dongle. It won't be noticeable to most people however. Let me know if you have questions about the headphones or software!
1. Voyager Focus looks great, has good build quality and is very comfortable, I can use it for hours - both to communicate and to listen music. It is relatively light (although not as light as Sennheiser MB Pro2).
2. Excellent reliability and compatibility. I use it with Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting and Mumble on OS X El Captain. Works both with Apple built-in bluetooth chip and the supplied Plantronics USB adapter (BT-6000). The latter has nice feature - it changes the color based on the profile used (blue for hands-free / headset, purple for Music/A2DP). Their software, Plantronics Hub, works great on OS X and Windows, allows to configure multiple settings and firmware updates. Periodical updates make it even nicer. (Sennheiser did not provide software for OS X, their upgrader only works on Windows).
3. The boom microphone works great, one of best Plantronics features. Has small button for pass-through mode, in case you want to hear what people say around without taking the headset off - very handy in some situations.
4. Listening with ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) really works, helps to remove some background noise. Though it is not close to Bose QC-25 (which I use when travelling, especially on the planes), but is good enough for office and home. (To be frank - Senn MB Pro 2 does not have any ANC).
5. Battery usage is great (so far), but I never used it more than several hours without putting on the stand. Another nice thing - it has microUSB socket for charging (in addition to the stand), which is not present in MB Pro 2.
After my previous experience with Sennheiser, where I started with 5 stars review and had to change it to two stars, this time I has been extensively using Focus for several weeks before writing the review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Long battery life
Decent range...Read more
Unfortunately, after a few months using my headset every day, I started...Read more