CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
$ 97 $19.99 Save $5.02 (25%)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Requires PlayStation Plus to play
- 24-player multiplayer action - Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles.
- Customization - Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations.
- 4-player online co-op - Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode.
- New plants and zombies - Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities.
- Multiple PlayStation 4 modes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Shooters just got weird! Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants, and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended with the refreshing humor of Plants vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
PlayStation 4 modes:
- Online Play Required
- Boss mode: command the battlefield from Crazy Dave’s RV or Zomboss’ blimp – playable with controller, through PlayStation Vita, or the PlayStation App on Apple iOS
- PlayStation Vita Remote Play
Top customer reviews
Although it is restricted to online play and has no split screen ability for the playstation 3 (unlike the version for the next-gen consoles) it itself is a pretty addictive game. There are four types for both plants (sunflower, chomper, pea shooter, and cactus) and zombies (all-star, scientist, engineer, and foot soldier) that are customizable. There are also different versions of each type (such as the toxic peashooter, and the fire sunflower).
Coins are easily obtained and take little to no effort to get. On the first day I played many games and made an average of 6000 coin each game, and the prices for each sticker pack is moderately priced.You can also get a free sticker pack by passing all challenges for a certain type.
- Fun action game
- Cartoon violence that makes this game fun for all ages
- Easy to obtain coins
- Customizable characters
- Weapon upgrades
- Cheap sticker packs
- Garden Ops
- Restricted to online
- No creating a party in multiplayer
- Some technical problems
- No split screen (ps3)
1) Most significantly, it is a complete crap shoot whether you will stay connected to an online game. I have been dropped from about 50% of all my games, no matter what time of day I am playing. This is unacceptable.
2) The game has hard locked my PS3 twice in only five days of owning it.
3) This is the most chaotic FPS that I have ever played.There is no mini-map and you are only icons (that come and go randomly) to indicate the general direction of the oncoming hordes. You have to carefully watch the health of your base to know if it is being attacked. Everything is uniformly saturated in color so it is really hard to distinguish what is what.
4) It is not fun.
for christmas he was given a new PS3, so i bought him another copy from Amazon and i kept the other copy so we can play together!
this is a really fun game, teaming up with people online, learning about how to work together to kill a common enemy, if you are a plant or a zombie..
plus earn some points to buy equipment and abilities packs for your characters..
this game is a blast and we love it!
1. This is a very different game from P. vs. Z. 1 and 2...it's a 1st person shooter format (did not know this prior to purchasing)
2. It's more graphic than other P. vs. Z. editions with splatter being shown when you (or they) are hit.
3. You cannot play multiplayer with others in your home, it's all online - big drawback.
4. You have to have an EA account to play.
Overall my son loves it, and enjoys playing it and collecting the packs to upgrade his account, but as a parent I am disappointed.