Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: High Speed HDMI Cable for Sony PS3 Plasma LCD HDTV High Definition Video - GOLD-PLATED - 10 feet
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 8, 2010
I recently got a big screen HDTV Television for Christmas, so I knew the first thing I had to do was to hook up my blu ray player to the tv, and get the high def. quality with a HDMI cable. I work at Sears, so the first place I looked at was there. Our cables were running about 50-70 dollars, and the lowest cable ran about 40-50 dollars for a cable about 4 ft long. So I searched online (which I never do) and came across this 10 ft. cable for ONLY 2 FREAKIN BUCKS!! couldnt believe it, but I said "what the hell, it's so cheap, I won't feel cheated if it turned out to be a flop." When I received it, the packaging was so cheap and flimsy, so I didn't expect much, until I took it out of the package and saw the official HDMI logo written on it. I kept repeating to people that it had to be stolen, because not only was it a legitate cable, but it was cheaper than a McDonalds meal. I hooked it up to the TV, and "Oh My God", the picture looks amazing. Can't really tell the difference on the audio too much (probably because I have yet to have my volume up more than the moderate level), but the video quality had me telling people at work about this product. This is the first product that I have purchased from Amazon, and believe me, I will be ordering from the site again. lol..even as I write this, I'm still laughing, because I still can't get over the cable's great quality, and the really really cheap price you pay for it. Oh and by the way, even though PS3 is in the title, It is made for any other HDMI ready device as well. A good buy for all!!
on September 25, 2007
Fast delivery, cheap and picture is fantastic. Don't waste money with monster cables. There is no difference. I used this to connect my PS3 to my new 1080p samsung and the picture quality is absolutely amazing
on June 21, 2008
When I was considering buying these cables to connect my new TV to my cable box and PS3, I was absolutely dumbfounded by the difference in prices. As you can see, this cable is dirt cheap and you almost pay more for the shipping price than you do for the cable. When I went to the electronics store, they had a selection of these cables and none of them went for less than $75.00. I decided to be patient and shop the price as it saved me $130.00. Even the brand-named cables advertised on amazon are no different than this cable. I can't explain the vast disparity in the prices but am sure glad I checked here first. Buy this one, and save $70.00.
on January 9, 2012
I ordered one of these 10 foot HDMI to HDMI Sony Ps3 cables from and the item did not carry any signal. I tested the same connection with an HDMI cable that I already had and it worked fine, so it was certainly the new cable that was defective. Requested a replacement and it also did not work on the same connection. Retested with a cable known to work and confirmed that the replacement cable was also defective (I tried it several times).

Defective consecutive products in separate shipments, at least that was my experience.
on October 13, 2011
It did not work it just showed a blank screen, so maybe I thought I was doing something wrong. So I went to Wal-Mart and got some, and they work just fine, so now i know it wasn't me, it was the cords. Would not recommend to anyone.
on November 21, 2011
I always read the reviews on each item I buy from Amazon, and a good percentage said that these HDMI cables didn't work...Well, they were right. Straight out of the package and no video or sound from my PS3. Tried my other cables that I had taken off of my DVD player and the PS3 worked fantastic. I guess I can use the 10 ft cables as a jump rope or something, cause they aren't worth a dime to me for viewing my gaming system. Don't waist any of your hard earned money on this product. You'll be sorry.
on January 7, 2009
Every HD setup needs this cable. It makes everything easy to set up, just plug it in and your ready. This is how you get the full HD capability from your TV or Monitor. Plus, look at the value!!!
on May 7, 2014
My rabbit ate my brothers PS3 HDMI cable.. and they are pretty expensive if you want to get a good one. I all depends on the brand and what its made of, because it the material is cheap the cable will die in a couple of months or the image will be really crappy. This is an amazing deal, by the time I bought it, it costed $2.00 or $3.00 which is amazing for a SONY product.
on December 7, 2011
I ordered 3 HDMI cables and they arrived on time. Problem is, and its a BIG PROBLEM, they simply do not work. These are crap!! Do yourself a favor and stay away from these. Crap, I tell you, it's crap.
on February 26, 2015
This product works perfectly well at an incredible price. Even if you don't need a cable this long there is no reason to overlook the amazing price of it. I bought one and then ordered several more for my friends. None of us hand any complaints at all.