Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PlasmaCar Ride On Toy - Red
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.96 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality and safe toys for children all ages
- All our toys are made with safe materials and tested
- Designed to stimulate childrens learning capabilities
- No gears , batteries or pedals. Just steer and away you go.
- Multiple award winner
- Great Exercise inside or outdoors.
- Sleek, innovative design
- The PlasmaCar is meant to be used on a smooth, flat, hard surface and will not function properly on carpet, grass, gravel, sand or any surface with "give".
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
PlaSmart PlasmaCar Red
It's like magic, but you don't need to be a magician to get it to work. The PlasmaCar is a mechanical marvel that makes use of that most inexhaustible of energy sources, kid-power, by harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. It's so easy to operate; all it needs is a driver and a smooth, flat surface.
The PlasmaCar is adult-friendly, too. For starters, it doesn't require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. No batteries, no power-cells, no liquid fuel-just the occasional cookie or two. It's quiet too-the only sound you'll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise, more so than most toys.
PlasmaCar is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately. It's been extensively tested, and meets or exceeds all significant international safety standards.
- So sturdy, it supports up to 220 lbs.
- 15-minute assembly.
- For ages 3 and up.
- Winner of the Oppenheimer Gold Star Award.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and dry with soft clean cloth.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The toy is easy to put together. All you need is a hard rubber mallet (a block of wood and a claw hammer works just as well), and a Philips screwdriver. (You will not need to put in any screws but you will need the screwdriver with the included socket tool to help you tighten the nut on the steering shaft). There is a good video on YouTube about how easy it is to put together.
2. The toy is sturdy. Check out some of the plasma car race video's on YouTube to see how sturdy this toy is. (In no way do I suggest this is the way to treat the toy, but the videos are entertaining.) In any case they state the toy can handle up to 200 lbs on a smooth surface. I can personally testify that it will handle a bit more than that with no problem. (Hey Plasma Car! How about a bigger model made for us full size 50 year old adult frame types. I am at a significant disadvantage when sidewalk racing because of the cramped posture I must assume when competing!)
3. The toy is fast enough for any toddler, and on a downhill slope can be a real thrill. Toddlers will find it fun and they figure out how to make it move without any instruction. They can also paddle it around with their feet as well. Believe me, they will make it move plenty fast with just a little practice.
4.Read more ›
I strongly recommended to upgrade the wheels because the original plastic wheels is loud and can easily scratch the floor. [...]. Same material as Rollerblade and Scooter Wheels. It makes a huge difference. These wheels will not scrath your floor (wood, tile) and it will improve the overall ride (smoother and quieter). Really worth it.
It took me around 15 minutes to assembly the Plasmacar. It's very easy. Some revievers complain about the steering wheel becoming loose after a while. Make sure to secure the nut of the steering wheel as tight as possible. My wife did the assembly on one Plasmacar for her sister's daughter. Her hands are not strong enough so the steering wheel became loose after a short period of play.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these! I purchased 2 for my kids- they are the hit of the neighborhood! Kids and adults love to ride them. I'm going to buy a few more to add to the fun!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this for my nephew's 7th birthday & he adores it. Also, bought one for my niece & she loves hers as well. We may end up purchasing one for outside use only. Read morePublished 7 days ago by D. SPENCER
This car is awesome! All the kids in the neighborhood have them now. The youngest being my son at age 1 to oldest being 8yrs old. They all love them! It's a great car to have.Published 7 days ago by AMY Ramsey
I got this for my son's 5th birthday. He is a big 5 year old, and it's sometimes hard to find ride-on toys with a weight limit that he's not going to exceed very soon. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Lake
My kids love this and sometimes mom and dad like to act goofy and take for a spin.Published 13 days ago by jaes27
This is by far my 3 year old twins favorite thing to ride on. My 5 year old has the same one but in the green color and it was always a fight over who got to ride it so for my... Read morePublished 14 days ago by bbb625