Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Color: Chrome|Size: Single|Change

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on May 13, 2017
This product worked much better than I anticipated. Although not perfect I used it to touch up a spot on a chrome rim that had flaked off and was satisfied with the result - much better than purchasing a whole new rim.
on December 2, 2016
VERY GOOD ON MEATAL I USED IT ON MY BACK YARD CYCLONE FENCE POLES VERY BRIGHT.I TRIED IT ON MY MODEL CAR
WHEELS , WHICH ARE PLASTIC STAYS TACKY FIVE DAYS TO DRY TO TOUCH DON'T RECOMEND FOR THAT.BUT LOOKS GREAT.
I WILL BUY IT AGAIN
on March 14, 2017
I have a Chevy Silverado WT with a gray rear bumper. I sprayed the paint on it and it was basically the same color as my gray bumper. The exception is that it rubs off gray in your hands.
on September 10, 2017
I have used PlastiKote products for over 45 years! It has always been a great product. This matches the OEM black perfect.
on September 6, 2015
This is silver bad print not a crome after few day see pic
review image
on August 2, 2017
Poor quality, ridiculous adhesion. Scratches off with minimal pressure
on May 16, 2017
Looks good . Just not as shinny as I expected
on April 29, 2016
Followed the directions carefully. The result was poor - appears to just be a silver paint. I now have a siiver area on my chrome bumper. The scrape was less obvious.
on May 13, 2015
Nope. This one comes off on your fingers like the other "chrome" paints I've tried. I'm not expecting a mirror finish - chrome is a process, not a paint. I actually wanted a bright silver satin finish - just not this fragile. I'll sand, try again and clearcoat it this time.
on January 4, 2014
Used it on my 2001 Ford escape. it wasnt a perfect match and didnt expect it. the bumper is easy to remove and paint. the paint has held up well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.