Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring (Picture Communication Symbols)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Uses only high quality picture communication symbol images by Mayer-Johnson (used with permission). These are the most common visual symbols to be used to support the learning and development of those with learning disabilities, and therefore will be the easiest for individuals to understand and begin to implement.
- Made from plastic to ensure durability.
- All corners are rounded to reduce the likelihood of scratches.
- Symbols are 7cm square - large enough to see easily but small enough that they are convenient and can easily be stored in your pocket.
- Symbols are held together on a sturdy binding ring, making it easy to change the order of the symbols or just take some out with you if you only need some of them.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This is a useful, pocket sized keyring, which contains some essential behavior instructions designed for use out and about. This is especially important when trying to manage an individual’s behavior, and to help them modify their own behavior to what is socially acceptable. it includes 21 both positive and negative behavior symbols. It also includes a blank card at the back, for your own design or for storing reward tokens (not included). This product, like all our products, was inspired by some of the difficulties we have gone through in raising our own autistic son over the years, and includes a lot of strategies that have helped him to cope with some of the challenges life can bring.