Plastic Rose Flower Cutters Set Fondant Cake Decor Gumpaste Flowers Modelling Tools for Cake Cupcake Toppers Decoration Pack of 6
|Price:||$7.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect sugarcraft flowers modeling tool,Set of 6 fondant cutter with plain edge,professional quality
- Used to make gum paste Rose Flowers for Christmas Party Wedding Cake Cupcake Dessert Decorating
- Cutters dimension approximately:4.7", 3.9", 3.5", 3.1", 2.8", 2.4"(12cm,10cm,9cm,8cm,7cm,6cm)
- Suggest items to work with:flowerpaster,edible glue ,a rolling pin,a foam pad,a ball tool,a muffin case and luster dust
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cutters dimension approximately:4.7", 3.9", 3.5", 3.1", 2.8", 2.4"
Gum Paste Flowers Cake Decorating Kit Rose cutter set
With this set, you’ll open a new world of decorating possibilities for your cakes! Cut petals used to make exquisite gum paste flowers like those shown here with the rose petal cutters.Cutters are comfortable to hold, with a contoured top and precise cutting edges. This rose cutter set make it easier to make amazing, life-like flowers and unique blooms even if you’ve never made gum paste flowers before!
How to Use
1. Preparation:flowerpaster,edible glue ,a rolling pin,Rose Petal Cutters,a foam pad,a ball tool,a muffin case and luster dust.
2. Roll out flowerpaste on a workboard to approximately 1-2mm thick.
3. Cut the largest rose shape first.Using a foam pad ,shape the edges of the rose with a ball roll.
4. Place the rose in a large muffin cup or rounded petal mold,so that the rose can dry in a natural open shape .3-5 petals for each sized cutter might be needed.
5. Repeat these steps for the next 5 sizes. Pinch the smallest size petals and then close them up to make a rose bud. This will form the center of your rose.
6. Place the rose petals layer by layer with edible glue.
7. Dust your rose with luster dust to give it great shape and life.
8. More petals can be added to make a larger and more vivid rose.
9. Dishwasher safe.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By R. G. on March 21, 2018