|Item Weight||6.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.87 x 1.55 x 0.27 inches|
|Item model number||l|
4 Pcs Plastic Razor Blade Scraper and 100 Pcs Blades, Remove Label Decal Tool， Forwithout Scratches Plastic Razor Blade Scraper, Adhesive Remover for Stickers, Gaskets and Paints on Window Car Glass
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A VERSATILE TOOL: Scraper tool is ideal for removing vinyl, debris, decals, sign, glue, stickers, labels, grease and paint from glass, walls, appliance, metal, oven and more. These plastic scrapers work great for removing labels, dripped wax, and even melted plastic from 3D printer beds. You'll find the scraper tool a useful little tool. Very handy.
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: Great cleaning tool that plastic razor blades doesn't penetrate the surface like a razor blade, is easy to use and allows us to remove decals without scratches.
- EASY TO USE: Plastic razor blade scraper dent on the handle is especially designed for your thumb placing on it when work, giving you great control and comfort. Also, changing the blades is easy and risk-free, all it takes is a flick of the wrist to remove an old blade and a light press to install a new one. kwbgjq
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 pcs scrapers and 100 pcs extra plastic double edged blades, helps you save more money.
- ABOUT US: If you have any questions about plastic razor scraper tool, contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
In the experience of many people, this plastic scraper can remove annoying labels and stickers, and can also help clean the home kitchen.
Slowly you will find that the scraper has many uses, which is one of the reasons why we recommend the razor scraper tools.
Safe material never scratches surfaces and hurts your fingers and nail.
Plastic scraper is a fantastic option when metal is not appropriate.
What Will You Get?
Package includes: 4pcs scrapers and 100pcs extra plastic double edged blades, helps you save more money.
If you have any feedback about our plastic razor for cleaning, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I Dislike; Bend if you apply much pressure (but what do you expect), Would be dangerous to use normal metal blades in, some of the blue handles had odd specks like maybe inferior plastic pellets or something off in melting them.
I was feeling masochistic or ocd so I counted how many plastic blades arrived. 107 loose banging around in the box next to 4 scrapers with blades on them. So 111 total, I was jazzed at not being shorted for a change! But honestly it’s a good marketing practice to error on the plus side. And the tiny blades tend to ricochet around when you try to stack or move them. I solved this by making stacks of ten with rubber bands. Works awesome. Slight problem though, if the blades stand up perfectly straight the box doesn’t want to close. But there’s enough room to lay the stacks down.
The first blade I tried was already attached to the scraper. It was slightly deformed and left streaks even after several passes on soap scum in the shower. I replaced with a random blade and it worked beautifully.
Use normally, meaning don’t lay into it and they work fine. Press too hard and they tend to pop off and bend. That’s fine for me with limited wrist strength. So far so good.
Overall I am very pleased!