Medical Grade Silicone Enema Tubing With Rolling Clamp | 72 Inches (6 feet) | Bpa-Free, Plastic-Free, Latex-Free, Chemical-Free Enema Hose | PurEnema Tubing | Seeking Health
- IMPORTANT: PurEnema Silicone Enema Tubing is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- BPA-free, plastic-free, latex-free. 72 inch long x 11mm diamter (36Fr) medical-grade silicone enema tubing with rolling clamp.
- Fits any standard enema bucket as inner diameter width is standardized.
- PurEnema Silicone Enema Tubing with Rolling Clamp by Seeking Health is the safest hose to use for those concerned about sensitivity or allergy to latex or other rubber materials. It is constructed of 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Can be sterilized and reused.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 72 inches x 11 mm
Use with standard enema buckets. The pure 100% medical-grade silicone tubing may be used for other purposes as well.
Medical grade silicone. No color used.
To use, simply boil in water for a few minutes, carefully remove from the water, rinse until room temperature and use as desired. Medical-grade silicone is exceptionally durable. This enema tubing can be easily sterilized and reused. After each use, simply rinse well and then add to boiling water for a few minutes. Take caution not to burn yourself. Hand dry thoroughly. Do not store in plastic as it will cause humidity leading to potential mold and bacterial growth.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Hopefully the vendor will correct the picture. The silicone tubing is top notch.
1) When releasing pressure on the hose, the pinch roller occasionally falls out, sadly this leaves you either holding the plastic channel in your hand or watching it drop to the floor as you also watch the pinch roller quickly scurry across the floor and shed that lone tear, as it disappears into parts unknown or just out of reach. Luckily, I realized, I had also installed a lever type pinch shutoff (as a backup) which allowed me to shutoff the water flow, if necessary.
2) Sometimes when the pinch roller is pushed completely to the end of the compression side - the tube doesn't completely seal, which allows a small drip.
1) Won't release pressure by itself, like the levers (clamps) do
If there was someway to keep the pinch roller from falling out of the plastic channel - the included shutoff would be far superior then the pinch lever (clamp) type shown.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure to clean the interior of hose. For some reason it is getting moldy. Guess beach?!Published 1 month ago by John
The tube itself is fine, but the clamp it comes with is too rigid and is hard to open when the thing is...in position. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Neal B.
Good quality material. It was a little pricey. Shipping was quick. I would recommend it.Published 1 month ago by Jim L.
The order arrived in great condition and so far is working very well. Best tubing I have ever used with my enema can; very sturdy and cleans up well too. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Candace S.