Top 1 Full Size Pick Punch. Make Custom Guitar Picks with this Pick Punch Kit. 4 Plastic Card Kit Included. Pick Holder Included. The Perfect Gift for Any Musician. 100 Percent Lifetime Guarantee
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ SIMPLY THE BEST PICK PUNCH ON AMAZON: Make your own unique guitar picks with this premium pick punch! The perfect gift for acoustic and electric guitar players, guitar teachers and students, DIY jewelry makers, crafters, scrapbookers, and everyone! Easy to use by anyone, make picks any time, any where.
- ★ 4.9 OUT OF 5 STAR RATING: Happy Customers Agree That Tonality Lab Pick Punch is The Best Pick Punch That They've Ever Used.
- ★ HEAVY DUTY: Made from strong Cold Steel material for the cleanest, most reliable best punched picks every time. High quality and heavy duty construction built tough to last through a lifetime of punching picks.
- ★ INCLUDED: A Starter Kit is included with free punch cards to get you started punching picks right away. Customize your picks for one-of-a-kind gifts to friends and family, or a memorable giveaway to fans or clients. Picks can be signed, painted, stamped, drawn or sketched on, printed, airbrushed, etc...unlimited ways to make your picks into artwork! Pick Holder Included As WELL!
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hassle-free, full refunds, no questions asked. Risk-free purchase, buy now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Are you always looking for a pick or need the perfect gift for a guitar player?
Stop wasting money and start recycling unwanted plastic into your very own, unique, one of a kind picks!
Tonality Lab’s Punch & Play guitar pick maker gives you the power to make your very own picks, whenever you want, however many you want. Never run out of picks!
Make them from:
Old Identification Cards - Supermarket Rewards Cards - Used Gift Cards - Other Thin Plastic Scraps - The list goes on and on, only limited by your imagination!
Punch & Play is made of high quality Cold Steel to ensure durability and smoother punches.
BONUS: We have included 4 plastic cards to get you started right away!
Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee:
No Questions Asked refund policy - Total Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
So order now and when you do, consider two : one for you and one for your very best friend!
Top customer reviews
The product is solid. I mean its not some flimsy piece of toy plastic. Its sturdy and spits out the pick easily. Of course its a good idea to follow the instructions, which were simple and easy to read. And you get 4 plastic cards to start off with. That's about 3 cards each for a total of 12 possible picks! And they play just as nice!
But the real gem is being able to create picks out of other items. Finally you can make use of that expired credit card. Or even gift cards, if you're like me and would rather shred old credit cards into oblivion.
Bottom line, its affordable, does its job, and you can save a lot of money by turning gift cards and other plastic items into picks!
The punch feels hefty and seems well built.
The one minor flaw was that the package (carton) looked like it was too small for the product. It was bulging. Not as perfect as it looked in the picture. That's being a bit "picky" and I felt it was a return or something.
Great product overall!
Good thing I did! First thing I noticed is that it's SOLID. It's built well and it's not flimsy. I don't feel like I have to be careful when I make new picks. Secondly, the cuts are accurate and smooth. No jagged lines... no weird looking picks that don't work well with your guitar. Thirdly, it comes with cards to punch out... that's always a bonus. If you notice, I never really write reviews UNLESS they're that good. This one made it to the list. So far, a lot of my guitar buddies love it and have found it super useful at home and at shows. The folks at Tonality Lab finally found a great balance of mobility and solidity! Cheers to you.
BONUS: If you're in a band, you could bring this to every show and make signed picks for all your fans =) They could even use their own old credit cards or I.D.'s.