Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2014
This is not rubberized as advertised. I first purchased one of these a little over a year ago and it was really hard, so I then purchased the black and blue one (it is truly rubberized and great) but then I dropped it once and it broke so I went online to buy another one and ended up with this one Aimo Wireless SAMU380PCLP002 Rubber Essentials Slim and Durable Rubberized Case for Samsung Brightside U380 - Retail Packaging - Blue (again) that says rubberized but is not, so I just purchased yet a fourth one (and it is the true black and blue rubberized). They are not expensive but there is a big difference between rubberized and RUBBERIZED. Oh, well, I guess I just have to eat the cost this time : - (
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 24, 2014
I bought this cell phone case to protect the blue cell phone I have. I bought a name brand military grade screen protector to protect the touch screen. Some months ago I bought a Samsung Brightside U380 (Verizon) Rubberized Holster Combo - Black HOLCB by Balaji here on Amazon. Just last week I dropped my cell phone and when it hit the floor, the bottom half of the phone protector broke off, it did its job in protecting my cell phone from damage. Without the bottom half on the cell phone, it wouldn't fit snug in its holster, so I kept it in my pants pocket. Upon receiving this Aimo product today, I found that upon putting the missing bottom half phone protector, it fit snug in its holster again. I saved a few bucks by purchasing this Aimo protector, reusing my Balaji holster kit and saving the planet from discarding the holster kit. I recommend purchasing this Aimo product, it may break upon a fall but it will save your cell phone, best not to drop it, but have peace of mind in case it does fall. I gave this a 5 star because it is affordable, durable, and will fit in a holster kit of any name brand.
on December 18, 2014
Got this cover for my sister and while it lasted it was really nice. Eventually my sister dropped her phone and the case did its job of protecting the phone but the case was compromised. Also collects dirt/make-up over time making it constantly look dirty. Overall, though a generally good case.
on February 2, 2014
The coloration and finish on this case are great. My problem is that the edges are extremely rough and uneven. You shouldn't expect much quality from a $4 case, though. What's worse, however, are the sharp edges. Right where the little plastic ridges that hold the case to the cell phone are (forgive me, I don't know if they have a name) the edges are still very sharp. While trying to shut my phone two days after I received this case, I managed to shallowly slice half my palm open. Perhaps I'm just extremely unlucky or received a bad case, but I decided right then and there that I wasn't going to be using this anymore. This gets two stars for looking nice, but that's about it. Please, if you're going to buy this case be careful and maybe invest in some sandpaper.
on December 26, 2013
This is a good case for the money. Much better than a previous case from a different seller. The case is sturdy. Not totally rubberized but just enough not to be slippery as w/no case. Both pieces fit well, especially the top bezel. We had a problem w/a formerly purchased one where the tabs were broken. Even one broken one & it doesn't work. Not the case w/this one from Aimo Wireless. The tabs were well intergrated w/the bezel & it attached very well. In fact, they are hard to get off. So be careful when removing them like to clean the phone. Protects the phone well when dropped. In fact, my son says he likes the phone a little better now w/this case! I would highly recommend this case, especially for the price & quality. Delivery was prompt too.
on May 17, 2012
After a week the outter coating started peeling off the case. It was the black plain rubberized case for the VW brightside.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on April 19, 2014
Was looking very hard for a decent case but did not want something like the otter box. It is worth about what I paid. I accidently ordered two and I kept the second one as I am sure I am going to need it. I ordered charger, the clear LCD screen protector and the case, which of course, came last and I had already put it on phone and took it off to put screen protector on. This makes the little holders break off a little so then it doesn't stay clipped as well. Would like to find better like they have for Iphones etc but just doesn't seem there is such for this little phone. It is so so. Not as great of protection as I would like but better than nothing.
on August 10, 2013
This case is the same exact material as a $20 case I bought in the store only this one has larger more robust snaps on the front piece that seem to be more durable. This snapped on easily. It is actually sturdier then the more expensive one I previously bought. The front piece of the more expensive one moved slightly, didn't feel as good, and eventually broke. I am extremely pleased with the superior quality of this inexpensive case.

The case is a good purchase because it makes the unlock button on the side a little harder to accidentally press. Also when you leave you phone faced down it is raised up by the case and the screen will not touch the surface. It is a great product that is much less expensive then the ones in the stores.
on November 25, 2012
I got this because my other case broke, I can't complain about the price because for around $2.00 I can protect my phone from scratches and the look is nice. The only complaint I have is the edges seemed sharp (almost to the point of giving you cuts), and the roughness of the edges made my phone slide weird when opening the keyboard. I just sanded down the sides with a piece of sandpaper and that fixed the problem with both the sharp sides and the issues with closing right. Now its perfect...

update: about 2 weeks after I got this case the rubber coating began to peel off in these annoying little flakes that got everywhere! i would find some in my hair and on the side of my face after a phone call....really disappointed because i was hoping this would work out for me.
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 25, 2015
Have had it for about 1 week, I love the color, I expected a rubber cover (feels breakable), already has slight nicks on the body, some areas look like the top layer of plastic has developed bubbles which then peel off, the edges on the top cover are very sharp, the top and bottom to not slide smoothly to close, it kind of "catches". Overall, I think that I would definitely stick with the actual rubber one that I had before.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.