- Series: Progress in Polymer Processing
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hanser Gardner Publications (January 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569902364
- ISBN-13: 978-1569902363
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,068,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #761 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Chemical > Plastics
- #1244 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Technology
- #2193 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Materials & Material Science > Polymers & Textiles
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Plastics Compounding: Equipment & Processing (Progress in Polymer Processing)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This book studies different extruders available in the market, with each chapter wrote by people that work for each extruder's firm. This focus allows to compare each extruder in their different aplications, power requirements and ranges, and most importantly, the extruder's output.
The overall surrounded by a first introductory chapter of the compounding industry, and a last chapter explaining the post-extruder equipment, that is, the pelletizer.
High recomendable for peopple involved in the plastics, and more precisely the compounding industry.