Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 25, 2017
Great earrings! The are very noticeable and shine a lot. Nice weight to them, too. Love them and wear them often. Very happy with my purchase!
on May 23, 2014
These earrings were a gift for my stylish mom. They are a little more dainty than I expected but the construction seems pretty strong and they look way more expensive than they are. Not sure if the coloring will fade over time as she's only had them for a couple weeks. They are light weight so ears don't feel dragged down and they are very pretty. I'd recommend them to others.
on May 14, 2017
Love these but way to large. Gave them to my daughter and she loves them. I wish they were half the size, then I would buy again. Really nice quality.
on January 1, 2015
Normally i only buy 18 k jewelry, So far with wearing this i have had no problems and I LOVE it!!!!! I also got a bracelet earrings and waiting for another bracelet and a ring, I CAN"T wait to get them, I think they are as if not prettier than the 19 K i normally wear. My brother gave me a gift card for CHRISTmas, so thank you Darrel Kincaid for my wonderful new set of pretties.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! gina jones
on February 16, 2015
I love the look of these earrings. Classy and firm looking with just the right amount of bling to it. As a matter of fact I would not use the word bling but more like the right amount is sparkle. I wear then day and night as they can be worrn dressy or casual. I would buy another pair as a gift for a good friend.
on December 2, 2015
Great earrings, very cute. The back fitting is a little loose though. The hoop part that the stud goes through is a little off center.
on August 30, 2017
These earrings are cute but we're a little bent and look more gold than rose gold!
on January 19, 2018
too thick and heavy. But cute for an evening dinner on a cruise and off it went.
on March 9, 2014
The earrings are beautiful and don't irritate my ears. I have sensitive skin so of they are not real or hypoallergenic or plated in couldn't wear them. These were perfect and match my rose gold watch too.
on May 13, 2015
When I finally received these earrings one of the clasps was broken
Received a prompt refund. Threw earrings on my dresser. Since then they have changed colors and some of the diamonds fell out. If I could I would rate them a zero!