- Series: Everyman's Library Pocket Poets Series
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Everyman's Library; 1st edition (October 13, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0375404643
- ISBN-13: 978-0375404641
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.7 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Plath: Poems (Everyman's Library Pocket Poets Series) Hardcover – October 13, 1998
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"[Her poems] have that exquisite, heart-breaking quality about them that has made Sylvia Plath our acknowledged Queen of Sorrows, the spokeswoman for our most private, most helpless nightmares. . . . Her poetry is as deathly as it is impeccable; it enchants us almost as powerfully as it must have enchanted her." --Joyce Carol Oates, The New York Times
From the Inside Flap
A representative selection of verse by the Pulitzer Prize-winning writer who left in the wake of her personal tragedy a legacy of poems that combine terrifying intensity and dazzling artistry. With their brutally frank self-exposure and emotional immediacy, Plath's poems, from "Lady Lazarus" to "Daddy," have had an enduring influence on contemporary poetry.