Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on April 16, 2017
My 3-year-old and 1 1/2-year-old have danced to this every day since it arrived! Though there are calmer songs in there that are great for being more restful. It is a wonderful collection of sweet and fun songs. And they space the Elmo songs perfectly so that just when the kids start losing interest there is Elmo again to draw them back in! There are some great lyrics and tunes that we adults can appreciate. We love it a lot, a lot.
on February 29, 2016
This stays in my CD player in the car, my toddler and he's been listening to it for over a year. He recognizes the songs and LOVES it. If he's fussy when he gets in the car, this is a great distraction for him and a must have for road trips. I'll be honest, the grown ups in the car hate me, after listening to the Sesame Street CD loop a couple times, but it is definitely better than listening to a screaming toddler.
on November 4, 2015
I am very, very pleased with my purchase. We ordered this cd (used) a week before our son's first birthday party and it came right on time. The arrival time was incredible and not only were we pleased with the cd, but the cd that was sent was new. I was speechless. We paid for a used cd and received a new one. My Husband and I are very pleased and this is our son's favorite cd now:). Thanks again!!!!
on April 17, 2013
This is a great compilation album - especially for those of us who grew up with the 'oldies but goodies' from Sesame Street. The reason for the 4 stars is because some of the tracks that feature Elmo sound like its someone else that's singing...its hard to explain, but it sounds like they are older recordings so maybe Elmo's voice changed over time ? Either way, its Elmo, but it doesn't sound like the same voice that's on TV now, so my daughter doesn't respond to those tracks like I thought she would. Overall it is a good CD and I recommend this to any parent that wants to travel down memory lane (while still entertaining their own kids, of course!).
on March 31, 2014
This CD has all the great Sesame Street songs that NEVER get old! We don't watch TV at our center but kids don't need to know the characters to enjoy the songs. (Not to mention that so many of the Sesame St characters have become cultural icons who need no introduction.) As with all true classics, these songs speak to the fundamental essence of the world as children see it. This CD will have your staff toe tapping and singing along - I promise.
on May 3, 2011
Wow! Contemplated this purchase for quite a while. Sesame Street is close to my heart and this CD just nailed it for me! OK OK so I didn't buy it for me but my 5 month old son.
It is an absolute joy when I look at him in his car seat and see the big smile on his face as I sing along with the CD for him ... he loves Rubber Duckie.
Some of the songs are not from Sesame Street but the characters are easily recognized and the tunes are just as enjoyable.
If you are a huge fan of the original Sesame Street you will absolutely enjoy this purchase. I also guarantee that your child will truly enjoy it too.
Unlike other CDs I purchased volume and clarity are both good.
I often play it in the car even if when my son isn't with me.
It makes an absolutely wonderful gift as well.
on March 24, 2017
Classic kid songs. Timeless.
on January 29, 2016
Great songs for a car ride or to listen to in the house. My almost three year old daughter loves Sesame Street! Love how all the songs are fun to sing, are educational, and the classic Sesame Street you come to expect. Perfect for any child. This is a great buy!
on March 14, 2017
who doesn't love big bird?
on November 3, 2008
I bought Sesame Street Live Platinum All Time Favorites for my 12-month-old after borrowing Elmo's Greatest Hits from our library. We loved Elmo's Greatest Hits so much I wanted to buy it but it wasn't eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping, so I went for this one instead because it has many of the same songs. My little one loves it and it's not (too) annoying for me! I've been caught belting out some of the songs. It has a version of "Sing" that is sung by children and their little voices are so sweet it makes me tear up. I also had a few retro moments listening to "Rubber Ducky" and "C is for Cookie." I recognized them from the Sesame Street Fever record album that I loved to annoy MY mom with when I was little! I guess what goes around comes around.