Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 26, 2016
I'm the only one in my family who appreciates and laughs HARD at Buce Bruce. One of the BEST out there. Conservatives are missing out they need to loosen up don't take the fool (comedian) personally but they do. The prude hath no humor. This tape doesn't have you laugh out loud -kick out your conservative.
on November 15, 2016
Funny. Saw him in person. Bought this dvd. He picks on everybody. Ha.....
on November 6, 2008
I have seen many of comedians throughout the years, but Monique has always taken the trophy and then some. She delivers the punch lines in a manner that you follow and are bound to laugh. The characters in her show that she protrays, she presents it where you can actually picture this person if you were blind. The laughs never stopped when I watched this video. I pulled it out a couple of times during card parties and needless to say the game totally was put on hold, that's how well she capativated the household of card players. Everyone asked " where can I get that"? So I strongly recommend this. You can either watch it with your companion or with a friend, regardless I guarentee she'll say something that you will relate to.
on May 31, 2017
WOULDRECOMMEND
on August 19, 2017
She's funny!!!!!
on August 20, 2011
Sheryl Underwood is clearly an intelligent woman. That being said, she's got a mouth on her, with her usual brand of in your face realism about every topic imaginable. But even when the words or subject matter is making your cringe, it's still hilarious, because she dares to think and say outloud the things other people pretend either not to notice or don't have the courage to say it themselves. I didn't agree with everything she said, and I didn't need to. It was nonetheless, all of it, very funny. It was a far cry better, and longer, than her previous stand up endeavors, and she keeps the laughs coming for the entire show. Suffice to say I came straight back here and ordered her other appearances, and I look forward to seeing many more in the future. If you're easily offended, then this is definitely not for you. But if you can handle it, you'll laugh. I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks so much for your time folks.
Sincerely, R.A. McDowell
on April 7, 2017
So funny
on January 21, 2016
SHERYL WHEN U USE TO COME TO LUCKY MARKET ON SEPULVEDA BLVD. & PALMSBLVD. I WAS TO SCARED TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU. LUCKYS NOW IS CVS AND NEXT TO THEM IS TRADER JOES. LET ME SEE YOU NOW AND I WILL TALK MY BUTT OF LOL. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK AND EDUCATION BECAUSE YOU HAVE COME A VERY LONG WAY. I 'M NOW LIVING IN THE FAIRFAX DISTRICT & LITTLE ETHIOPIA ACROSS FROM VONS MARKET. HAVE A NICE DAY.
on August 30, 2017
Very funny love it
on May 18, 2014
Bruce Bruce is unique. I am grateful that I could finally purchase a copy of his routines. He is righteous, bawdy, a lover of life, a great teller of stories. I love the one about his family members' traits. His observances are keen and I just think he is hilarious.