Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Elite Platinum 8 Quart 14-in-1 Multi-Use Programma..." and save 50% off the $144.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Elite Platinum 8 Quart 14-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, and Warmer - Blue
|Price:||$128.01 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14 Multi-functions: Reheat, Brown Rice, White Rice, Wild Rice & Grains, Vegetables & Fish, Desserts, Potatoes, Pork & Ribs, Chicken, Beans, Stew, Beef, Soup, and Browning/Keep Warm.
- Removable nonstick 8Qt. interior cooking pot for fast, easy, and instant pot cleanup & convenient browning function for pre-browned meats in the same pot prior to pressure cooking
- 24-hour delay timer allows user to program cooking to begin at a later time & programmable pressurized cook time from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking.
- Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle - lets you know when your food is ready & automatic keep warm feature at end of each cooking cycle (keeps foods warm up to 12 hours).
- Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a power failure; prevents a brief power outage from ruining your meal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Cool-Touch Lid & Handle
The cool-touch lid & handle stays cool to the touch during pressure cooking, making for safe handling while adding ingredients to your recipes!
Patented Hinge Lid System
Includes Serving Spoon, Spoon Holder, Measuring Cup, and Condensation Collector. The patented lid hinge system allows for safe and convenient way to rest the lid when additional ingredients need to be added to the cooking pot.
14 Preset Modes
Reheat, Brown Rice, White Rice, Wild Rice & Grains, Vegetables & Fish, Desserts, Potatoes, Pork & Ribs, Chicken, Beans, Stew, Beef, Soup, Browning/Keep Warm, and Delay Timer Function.
Easy- Clean, Removable Lid
Detachable lid for easy cleaning of the stainless steel surface.
Cooks A Whole Chicken
The high capacity 8 quart pot gives you the ability to cook a whole chicken, locking in full flavor and achieving tender, fall off the bone goodness! When compared to conventional cooking methods, our pressure cooker will help you save time and flavor!
A convenient feature that allows you to sear and brown ingredients to lock in flavor prior to pressure cooking remaining ingredients.
Slow Cook Function
Sometimes, you just want to take your time and let things simmer down! Relax...The slow cook function allows you to achieve deep, slow cooked flavors in soups, stews, and other one-pot style meals.
There's nothing that this pressure cooker can't do! It even makes Dessert! The dessert function allows you to make fun, decadent desserts such as Cheesecake, Flan, or even Chocolate Cake!
Unit Measurements: Approx. 14" L x 13.5" W x 14" H
- Attractive brushed stainless steel body.
- Digital touch pad control with led display.
- 13 Pre-set menu functions eliminates the guesswork of cooking times and temperatures.
- Indicator beep at the end of each cooking cycle lets you know when your food is ready.
- Programmable cook times from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking.
- Automatic keep warm feature at the end of each cooking cycle (keeps food warm up to 12 hours).
- 1200 watts.
Safety without Compromise
8 Built In Safety Mechanisms
The Elite by Maxi-Matic EPC-808 Pressure Cooker is carefully designed to make pressure cooking fast, easy and safe. It has passed all UL safety testing protocols required providing you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Elite protects you with 8 built in safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Pressure Limited Valve Protection: Pressure limited valve will release pressure automatically once it reaches the limited pressure.
- Floater Protection: The floater will rise indicating when the cooker has reached pressure. The lid cannot be opened when the cooker is under pressure.
- Lid-Lock Protection: If the lid is not secured and locked then the unit will not build pressure.
- Anti-Clog Protection: This is designed to eliminating clogging the pressure limited valve so it works properly.
- Pressure Control: Pressure switch steadily controls the pressure.
- Self-Release Device: If other protections are not working, the inner pot will drop down to disconnect with the lid in order to release the pressure.
- Temperature Sensor: This controls the temperature in case of any overheating of the unit the power will be cut off automatically.
- Fuse Protection: This an additional overheat protection function which will also automatically shut off the unit during operation should temperatures exceed normal limits.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy nutritious, fast and flavorful cooking with the Elite Platinum 8 Qt. Digital Pressure Cooker. The unique process of pressure cooking allows you to trap steam during the cooking process, thereby, cooking food evenly, sealing in nutrients, and, most important of all, retaining flavor. With 14 preset functions including browning and keep warm, manual operation, a 24-hour delay timer, and a removable 8 quart inner pot you can cook a wide variety of meals for the whole family. Use the preset functions to cook delicious risotto, vegetables, meat, chicken, and much more with this versatile and elegant pressure cooker. Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a brief power failure to prevent a power outage from ruining your meal. Automatic keep warm feature at the end of each cooking cycle keeps food warm up for up to 12 hours. Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle lets you know when your food is ready. Programmable pressurized cook time from 0-99 minutes. Note: There will be steam coming out from top. The steam escapes from the unit to avoid the item building pressure and exploding. The vent provided is meant to allow steam to escape.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tip: Somethings will burn. Spaghetti sauce for one.
Solution: put sauce in another pot, or microwave proof glass bowl, then set that in the pressure cooker and cook as normal.
Moreover - I sorted the Nesco reviews by newest first - and was stunned to see a 50 50 ratio of 1 star reviews to all others for Oct and Nov 2012. Most of the reviews were describing failure in the first few months. To me - that indicates a serious decline in quality.
So far - this model - the Maxi-Matic EPC-808 - lowest review is 3 stars. At least there is not an indication of premature failure.
So purchased it a week ago and used it twice this weekend and it was a breeze to use. It was nice to be able to plug it in and walk away. Still a little skeptical after seeing all the quality issues on other pressure cookers - I purchased a three year warranty to hedge just in case.
If and when this PC does fail - I will update this review and let others know. If it continues to work as advertised we will be very happy with it.
Update: Jan 2014. Still working fine. No problems.
Most recent customer reviews
After ordering this cooker to try it out and review it, initially I was put off by the...Read more