- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008I7MDDE
- Item model number: SCNTGBLUMD125
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,348 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Platinum Pets The Original Smartphone Dog ID Tag with GPS, Medium, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- No subscription fees
- Now with GPS enabled map
- Receive text and email alerts everytime pet tag is scanned
- Can be switched between pets
- Now With GPS!
- Stunning star wars design
- Lost and found pet I.D. Tag recovery system
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Connect with your pet using our Original Lost and Found Pet ID Tag system. Our proprietary program allows you to be reunited with your lost pet within seconds. If your pet is to go missing, any smartphone or computer can be used to scan your pet's unique QR Code located on the back of the tag. Once your pet's tag is scanned, you and your additional contact will be alerted via email and text message with the GPS location pulled from the pet finder's device data. You can now safely and quickly be contacted by the pet finder as to the location of your best friend. Setting up your Pet ID Tag is simple, quick, and gives you peace of mind. Just enter in your contact information first (all with privacy settings) and then add as many pets as you want! Each pet has a unique ID and web address linking directly to your pet's profile with critical information such as your pet's vaccination card, exam dates, owner information, additional contacts, and rewards. There are no subscription fees! No hidden charges- ever! A one time payment and an easy registration gives you peace of mind and prevents heartbreak later. Keep your pet safe and found- always.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Platinum Pets The Original Smartphone Dog ID Tag with GPS, Medium, Blue
Vet Recommended Pet ID Tag Dog and Cat Personalized | Many Shapes and Colors to Choose From! | MADE IN USA, Strong Anodized Aluminum
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Providence Engraving||GoTags LLC||Pizza Money LLC||Dynotag||RazrTouch|
|Size||m||m||Regular||Varies||Each tag is 1.25 inch round, excluding the tab.||30mm|
Top customer reviews
(1) The website is very shabby looking and difficult to navigate.
(2) When logging into your pet's account, it shows your password in CLEAR TEXT in the web address on your browser. Really?
(3) My pet's profile is goofed up. I added a photo of my dog but when I scanned her tag later, it showed a picture of someone's cat! So I resubmitted a new photo and now there's a picture of some other dog. That's REALLY bad as it would confuse someone who finds our dog.
(4) As others have indicated, this tag does NOT have GPS. If someone scans the tag and allows their location to be used, then you'll get an email with your dogs approximate location. It will not help you track down an unfound dog.
If they fix the photo issue on my dogs profile, I will up the rating to 3 stars but that's about it. Platinum Pets has some work to do on this product to make it "market ready".
*** EDIT *** Platinum Pet's did give me a work-around for the picture issue. It is caused by multiple people submitting photos with the same name. So I submitted the picture with a unique file name. I will add a star even though this should NOT be happening. The web site should automatically rename the photo when you upload it to something unique for your profile.
I logged on to the website, set up my account, uploaded my babies photo and signed out.
I next scanned the tag using my cell and I received an e-mail alerting me my pets ID tag had
just been scanned. I logged on to the website and viewed his location and the location was right
where he is (with me) I was able to view my street and house on the google map.
Note: You have to have GPS enabled on your cell or allow your computer to share its location
That said... the website is horrible. No photo guidelines so it took me ages to figure out my iOS photo of my dog was too big and that was why it wouldn't upload and save. I figured that out by trial and error. The web form is clunky and doesn't render well on smaller devices. The very worst flaw, in my opinion, is that you register your pets based on the tag info, but there's absolutely NO WAY to create a family account and register multiple pets under just one person. Each is separate and must have their own logon and password. Not great for a multi-pet family and doesn't lend itself for easy info updating.
All-in-all I'm glad I bought these tags, however if something better were to come along I would jump ship.