|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- 10.25 cttw Total Diamond Weight Equivalent
- Platinum plated sterling silver tennis bracelet featuring sparkling row of round cut white (clear) Cubic Zirconia stones in four-prong settings
- Secure double-latch box closure
- Cubic Zirconia (CZ) is an affordable, conflict-free alternative to diamond that reveals brilliant shine and a meticulous cut
- Hand-crafted in pure .925 Sterling Silver; Platinum plating added to enhance shine and durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a stone so optically close to diamond that most jewelers cannot tell the difference between a CZ and a diamond with the naked eye. The man-made stone is virtually flawless whereas most diamonds have internal inclusions or external blemishes. It is a high quality synthetic gemstone which imitates the appearance of diamonds. Cubic zirconia is zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature. Synthesized CZ is much less expensive than diamond, optically flawless and can be created in a variety of different colors.
How Does CZ Compare to Diamond?
The overall brilliance and fire of quality CZ stones is equal to that of diamond to the untrained eye. Cubic zirconia can be evaluated using the same qualities that diamonds and other gemstones are graded by: the Four Cs (color, clarity, cut and carat weight). Cubic Zirconia is a virtually flawless equivalent to a diamond on the clarity chart. CZ can be made entirely colorless, equivalent to a perfect score on the color grading scale of diamonds. The biggest difference is that cubic zirconia is 70% heavier than diamond. CZ is extremely durable with a hardness rating of 8.5 compared to 10 for diamond.
Fun Facts about CZ
The procedure for transforming rough cubic zirconia crystal into a faceted, polished stone is virtually the same as for diamonds and other natural gemstones. Because CZ is harder than sand, CZ jewelry can be safely worn at the beach without risk of damage to the stone. Zircon is a much softer natural gemstone and is not related to cubic zirconia. Cubic zirconia production reached 50 million carats by 1980, and demand continues to grow.
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009OYO5R2
- Item model number: X111229600
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||1.31 carats|
|Setting||4 Prong setting|
|Clasp||Box with tongue and safety|
|Total metal weight||8 Grams|
|Number of stones||41|
Platinum Plated Silver
|Metal||Platinum plated silver|
|Metal Weight||8 Grams|
Top customer reviews
I am adding this several weeks later... I am still wearing this bracelet twenty four seven and it is still holding up beautifully! It still has all it's stones and the clasp is still holding up. It is still wowing me and everyone who sees it! It is everything I hoped it would be and more! I LOVE IT!!!
Here's another update two years later - I'm still wearing it 24/7. One of the safety catches has broken off, but the other one is still intact. I am going to order a new one. I think two years of wear and having it hold up this well is a good deal!
Update:4+years layer and I was STILL wearing the bracelet...until today when the replacement one arrived! I hope to wear this replacement one for 5+ years, too!
I ordered the smallest size 7 ", it's a little big but I don't mind the bracelet moving around on my wrist. Definitely worth $49 !
I was a little concerned about the clasp catching on things from the photo, but since the reviews were great - I went for it anyway and I'm really really
happy. Wish it was diamonds........but I'll take what I can get!!!!