- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Amazon Collection Modern Sterling Silver Jewelry
Amazon Collection is a modern sterling silver jewelry collection with classic American roots. The collection offers versatile styling for day and evening, allowing you to find the perfect necklace, bracelet, ring or pair of earrings for you or your loved one. All Amazon Collection products are created by applying time-tested production practices to contemporary designs, ensuring high quality craftsmanship and materials without losing the modern edge. Each piece is presented in one of our beautiful gift boxes, keeping your jewelry sparkling until you or your loved one are ready to wear.
- The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase
- If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days
AAA Cubic Zirconia
- Amazon Collection Cubic Zirconia is precision cut to showcase the brilliance and clarity of the stone for unrivaled beauty at an affordable price
- All pieces in the Amazon Collection are crafted from premium metals. Sterling silver, one of the most precious of metals, has been a source of value for everything from table settings to currency to jewelry for centuries. Its composition creates the perfect material to mold into beautiful pieces, giving a modern look at an affordable price. All our sterling silver has been specially treated after production to last a lifetime when combined with proper storage and care
A rounded cubic zirconia stone from this ring's stunning solitaire design. The band is accented along all three sides by small cubic zirconia rounds for extra sparkle.
The Amazon Curated Collection
Discover the Amazon Curated Collection of fine and fashion jewelry. The expansive selection of high-quality jewelry featured in the Amazon Curated Collection offers everyday values that range from precious gemstone and diamond pieces to the latest fashion designs.
This hand-selected assortment features an array of diamond, gemstone, and precious metal designs that receive a quality inspection, including from Amazon’s staff graduate gemologist, to ensure they meet Amazon’s high standards. All diamonds featured in the Amazon Curated Collection are certified by our suppliers to be conflict free, and IGI, GIA, or AGS certifications are provided on white diamonds of .75 carats or larger on all stud earrings, rings, and pendant necklaces.
Pieces from the Amazon Curated Collection come packaged in a custom box, making them wonderful gifts. In addition, we offer free one-day shipping within the continental U.S. on items over $500. International shipping options for friends and family overseas are available for an additional fee.
The Amazon Curated Collection offers a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the U.S. if you return your purchase within 30 days.
Find a special gift for a loved one or a beautiful piece that complements your personal style with jewelry from the Amazon Curated Collection.
In 1937, Cubic Zirconia was first discovered by German mineralogists, M. V. Stackelberg and K. Chudoba. Little did they know, the tiny crystals that they discovered would move on to become a popular synthetic gemstone. It wasn’t until the 1970s that Cubic Zirconia was first used in the jewelry world, when scientists began growing the crystals in the laboratory. In the 1980s, Cubic Zirconia use in jewelry continued to grow and today is it one of the most popular diamond substitutes available on the market.
Cubic Zirconia is the cubic form of zirconium oxide that is created in a laboratory. Its durable material allows the synthetic stone to be molded into a variety of shapes. The stone offers brilliant shine and flawless clarity. Cubic Zirconia is available in a wide range of colors, including a colorless form that is an economically important competitor to natural diamonds.
Caring For Your Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
Like natural diamonds, Cubic Zirconia needs to be cared for in order to maintain its original brilliance and shine. Clean with warm-to-hot water and a soft brush with a mild soap, then immediately dry with a clean cloth after rinsing. Avoid contact with perfume, body lotion, hairspray or any other chemical that may harm the shine of the stone.
- Package Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001GQ3DQU
- Item model number: B001GQ3DQU-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Metal||Platinum plated silver|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||9.97 carats|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
/ value without "the middle man" as all the jewelry sold by networks in the T.V. this is the right place to buy. The ring, cut, metal amazingly believable I use it every day as a wedding ring, never cross the mind of the people that I work with that is a CZ, WHY? Because the rest of my jewelry is only gold either yellow or white.
I ended up sending the ring back because it just screamed fake to me, the stone was just too large for my taste. Amazon was extremely helpful in the return process and as customer feedback goes, I told the customer service person that I wish they would put the aproximate carat size of the stones on the rings that they advertise. There are plenty of websites that sell cubic zirconia rings that tell you the carat size of the stone you're buying and that's helpful info when you're trying to make a purchase.