|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 3 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||100054C|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-618-7799|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.12 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Platinum Tools 100054C Clamshell EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations
- Patented "crimp and trim system" delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ Connectors
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support
- Full Surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter and stripper from flat and round cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Platinum Tools 100054C Clamshell EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
The new EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle.
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp.
- Clean, ultra flush trim on the EZ-RJ45 extended conductors.
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force.
- Built-in cutter and stripper for flat and round cable.
- Patented 'crimp and trim system' delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ connectors.
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations.
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force.
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence.
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool uses the EZRJ45 patented 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ12/11 connectors and all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT6 connectors.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Born To Be Shine Store||Platinum Connector||ShopRu Connect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PETECH|
|Color||—||black and blue||Black and Blue||—||—||black and blue|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 10 x 1 in||0.59 x 2.17 x 8.66 in||2.17 x 8.66 x 0.56 in||4 x 7.5 x 1 in||—||4.2 x 10.7 x 1.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.25 lbs||—||—||0.71 lb||0.9 lb||—|
The Platinum 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer demanding consistent, reliable and repeatable terminations, every time. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation and pair separating splines. Overcome these connectivity obstacles and be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. It's compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP. The ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform allows this tool to create consistent, repeatable terminations. The patented "crimp and trim system" delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ connectors. The zero flex frame prevents torque loss while the tool die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support. Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force. The 100054C has a built it cutter for flat and round cable, a built in stripper for round and flat cable and it's laser marked with a wiring guide for proper wire sequence. Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop, manufacture and source the absolute best possible solutions for preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner. “This item is not sold directly by Platinum Tools.”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you follow the directions, it shouldn't take more than about one minute to terminate a line - and that is if you are using a boot or strain relief. Once I got used to the new equipment, I can terminate the lines in the wire closet in about thirty seconds, clean and neat every time. This gear (and the terminals) are a bit pricier than some, but it is worth it if you do anything approaching normal levels of termination in wiring. If you only do cable terminations every now and then, and only a couple at a time even then, this is probably not the most economic way to go. But if you can justify the costs, and want it done right the first time, this is the way to go!