- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Bristol Classical Press (October 27, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0715638289
- ISBN-13: 978-0715638286
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,563,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From Plato to Postmodernism: The Story of Western Culture Through Philosophy, Literature and Art
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
About the Author
Christopher Watkin is Senior Lecturer in French Studies at Monash University, Australia. He is the author of Phenomenology or Deconstruction? (2009) and Difficult Atheism (2011).
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|