Plato Bust Statue with Round Base by AMA Epictetus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5.9 inches (15 cm) tall and 12.3 ounces (350 grams) weight Plato bust statue
- White color, made by top quality alabaster (looks like real marble)
- Perfect for office and library decoration
- Perfect for philosophers and historians, and those interested in classical antiquity and western civilization
- Plato name engraved in Greek letters: "ΠΛΑΤΩΝ"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Plato (424/423 BC – 348/347 BC), the founder of Academy of Athens and one of the most important students of Socrates. Plato has left many writings, mainly in the form of dialogues, addressing a wide variety of subjects including philosophy, logic, ethics, rhetoric, religion, politics and mathematics. His theory of forms, i.e. the belief that the material world is only an image of the real world, has led to the formation of the Platonic School of Thought. Undoubtedly, he is one of the most influential figures in Western Civilization. This beautiful bust, made by top quality alabaster, can be a great piece for home or office decoration for philosophers and historians, as well as for those interested in classical antiquity and art.