Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Platypus Hoser Hydration Reservoir
|Price:||$21.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.91 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Hoser comes in four handy sizes to fit practically any hydration pack or replace any hydration reservoir
- Taste-free as well as BPA-, BPS-, and phthalate-free hydration reservoir with hanging loop. Embedded silver-ion protects bottle from mold and bacteria.
- Hydration hose with lapel clip and Hyperflow bite valve makes it easy to drink on the go. The hydration drink tube is easy to route through the smallest of hydration pack openings.
- Food-grade liner with rugged exterior make this hydration bladder clear, pliable and durable
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5 x 9 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Liquid Volume||33.8 Fluid Ounces|
|Material Type||BPA- and taste-free materials|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Simple, lightweight hydration system. The Hoser hydration system is a light, versatile hydration system that has become a backcountry classic. It has a simple, durable design that is practical for any activity and it comes in four handy sizes to fit practically any pack.
Top customer reviews
I already used the Platy soft bottles for other things but using this for the complete hydration system is a no-brainier. I cannot stress enough how sensitive i am to the chemical taste, with this, there simply is none! not a little, not just a barely noticeable amount... NONE! when you're done you just roll it up and it weighs close to nothing as well.
Only down side is that without baffles it will turn into a cylinder when completely full, so watch out for that for comfort sake, or just fill it less. I still recommend it whole heartedly.
Flash forward 2 months. The bag was clean empty and dry and I went to use it for a local hike (Hawk Mountain PA). I filled the bad with water, everything good. Again, fit it into my same LL Bean pack. Still good. About 5 minutes later I bring my gear out to my truck and I feel drips running down my leg... Uh Oh...
I open the pack and slide the Platypus bag out - it clearly developed a small burst at the seam and filled the bottom of my pack up with water... Nice. Towels, dump out the water and now have to lug 3 big water bottles instead on the hike.
I don't usually trash products, but c'mon Platypus a freakin seam burst??? LAME. Don't buy this bag, it's a POS.