Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Plausibility Problem: The Church and Same-Sex Attraction Paperback – February 20, 2015
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He gives practical advice on how we can address this situation, but also gives helpful information on how we can live better together as a Christian community.
Shaw gives nine missteps on the path away from Jesus and his teaching:
1. Your identity is your sexuality
2. A family is Mum, Dad and 2.4 children
3. If you're born gay, it can't be wrong to be gay
4. If it makes you happy, it must be right!
5. Sex is where true intimacy is found.
6. Men and women are equal and interchangeable.
7. Godliness is heterosexuality.
8. Celibacy is bad for you.
9. Suffering is to be avoided.