Play Along Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Loved, loved, loved this book. If I could give it 100 stars I would. Amazon Reviewer
- This book is intense, mysterious and hot as hell. I loved the characters and storyline and I was completely swept away. The book lover.
- I was captured by the first page and totally engrossed by the end of the first chapter. WOW. Another amazing read by this author. Goodreads reviewer.
- My top read for 2017! Absolutely Amazing. Goodreads reviewer.
- What an incredible fast-paced roller coaster ride! One that grabs you and does not let you go until you have finished. I wholeheartedly recommend for you to put this at the top of your TBR pile! Amazon reviewer.
- You will laugh, you will cry, you will scream, you will sigh because this book is just THAT FABULOUS. Goodreads reviewer
- I could not put this book down. LOVED the Hero (Alpha, hot) what's not to love. Goodreads reviewer
- Chilling, thrilling, sexy, adventurous, romantic, this book has it all! I could not put it down until I got to the end. Amazon Reviewer.
- I just could NOT put this book down! I was confused, turned on, happy, scared and sad all within moments. My heart still hasn't recovered. So many nail biting moments and lots of me panting in anxiety and stress. Goodreads reviewer.
- You will not regret picking up this book. I predict a book hangover to end all hangovers.
I don't think this will be forgotten... ever!
Read it asap... Amazon reviewer.
- SEVEN STARS! This book has absolutely rocked my world. I've been wanting to read a book by this author for some time, and now I want to slap myself for waiting so long. This is definitely in my top 5 books I've read this year. Phenomenal! TINA~BOOKALICIOUSBABES
- Wow! Wow! I am still trying to breathe after reading this story. I devoured this amazing book from page one. I couldn't put this down. This is my first read from TL Swan. And I know for a definite fact that it won't be my last. The story development is insane! Every time I thought I knew what was going on..BOOM!!! Amazon Reviewer.
- ASIN : B072KZJ7S7
- Publisher : T L Swan (April 22, 2017)
- Publication date : April 22, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 578 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 415 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1975895622
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,154 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will say this, while it wasn't as dark as I was expecting, it certainly kept you guessing. There were a lot of surprises and we are constantly left thinking who did what and who is who. The connections that these characters end up having are all caught up in one big spiderweb.
I went back and forth with Mac. He was so dark and appealing in the beginning and then his feelings towards Rosh changed and he became almost a different person. Although there were still traces of the dangerous man he really is, I wanted to see a bit more of that. Even after he fell for Rosh.
I did really like Rosh. She isn't at all what you think she would be. She's kidnapped but from the beginning she was full of strength and fight and she's actually way more intelligent that we are led to believe at first. She was fun to follow throughout the entire story and her bravery was commendable.
Overall, I enjoyed this book and I look forward to more from T.L. Swan. If you are looking for a good mind chaser that keeps you guessing and an epic love story, then this is the book for you.
Top reviews from other countries
PLAY ALONG by T.l Swan is full of angst, danger, twists and turns I was completely hooked, mesmerised and I loved the audio version of this book, the Narrators really brought the characters to life and made some of the scenes more intense.
Roshina has a sneaky suspicion that her best friend and her boyfriend of a few years are doing the dirty on her and when they both tell her they are away for the night, her boyfriend with work and her best friend with something else, she knows they are both sneaking away together for a night and she does what any suspicious woman would do, follows them to see her herself. Roshina discovers them both in a nightclub grinding on each other and after a confrontation rushes out back of the club and witnesses a murder.
Roshina is a witness, she is kidnapped, talk about going from one bad situation from another but this is only the beginning of Roshina's nightmare when she finds her self on a container ship full of randy hungry men and criminals.
It isn't nice reading about rape or attempted rape so the beginning of this book is a bit gruesome although Mac did come to her rescue and claim her for himself and to survive her time on the ship for weeks they had to play along and let the others believe they were together.
Mac is the men in charge of the ships cargo, he holds power on board but he has his own hidden agenda's for being there and in the process of his mission he becomes close to Rochelle, the woman he kidnapped to ultimately save. They both end up saving each other down the line and in the process find love
The plan was for Rochelle to leave as soon as they docked but things don't exactly go to plan in this book full of surprising twists and turns.
An unconventional love story, filled with suspense, thrills, and a roller coaster journey to a hea. Told in first person dual pov. I enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone who likes something with a bit more on the edgy and on the dangerous side.
I will give the other books a go though
Having just finished the Stanton box set and Dr Stanton with epilogue! The bar was set high..... in true TL Swan style the characters were hot and I did feel the connection but! And there is a but..... the start of this read made me really uncomfortable, I can see why! I can (sort of) understand why, but! I just felt uncomfortable! How can someone fall in love in these circumstances? That being said I truly did enjoy this read, the chemistry was hot, the sex was volcanic and I do love a HEA.....