Top positive review
5 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2011
and beautiful girl too!! haha! Anyway, this is one awesome album from country singer Carrie Underwood. Unlike the previous releases, this one is closer to rock music but the ballads still are country-oriented. This album has her at a more mature sound and also showcases the best songs I've heard from her. Songs like Quitter, Change, and Undo It are some of her all time best!
On your left is the ranch where you can see all the music:
This album is pretty much Country and Rock fusion.
1. Cowboy Casanova- A nice rocker to start off this album. I like the male background vocals and just the beat.
2. Quitter- I love this song! I like the beat to it and just the positiveness of it. Great song, Carrie!
3. Mama's Song- A nice song. I like this one. It's grown on me!
4. Change- This is one of the highest points of the album. I love this song, too.
5. Undo It- Another song like Cowboy Casanova but this one is better by a long shot. I like the beat of this one better and it just sounds better.
6. Someday When I stop Loving You- I don't really care for it. It's ok but I just don't care for it.
7. Songs Like This- I like this one. It has a nice upbeat grove. I think this one's pretty good, too!
8. Temporary Home- This is an absolutely beautiful song! I like this one a lot!
9. This Time- I like this one, too. It has a nice little beat to it.
10- Look at Me- I don't really care for this one. It's ok but I just don't like it.
11. Unapologize- I like this one a lot! I love her voice on all of them but these last 3 songs are the best!
12. What Can I Say? (Featuring Sons of Sylvia)- I like this song a lot. It has a lot of emotion and I like the duet between Carrie and the guy vocalist.
13. Play On- Favorite song on the album! Great music and a very true and positive message! Great album closer!
Verdict- If you like Carrie Underwood's previous efforts, this one is better! If you like radio music I suggest you get it (I don't like radio music but I still like it!) It's a very nice album, and it's all acoustic; no electronic stuff.