Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on June 4, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised to see how big the caddy actually was. While it's not exactly a toy, but more for organizational purposes, my kids still thought it was really neat. It fits most of their Play-Doh tools and accessories, the only exceptions being some of Play-Doh's super tools. Due to other reviews (and because I don't think my kids are quite ready for them yet), I took the markers out right away and can't attest to their quality. The one thing I wish this product had is the ability to easily turn. It would be nice if you were able to spin it like a Lazy Susan. Overall, I think it was a great buy.
on June 9, 2016
I bought this in 2010 and my son still plays with it. The case is handy and as long as you properly seal the playdoh all works well. Of course, we have replaced dough along the way . . . but the tools and caddy are in tip top shape. LOVED this product.
on April 13, 2011
I purchased this product for a child that I nanny- who absolutely LOVES play-doh. I liked the fact that it came with five canisters, and they were all different colors. It came with all the tools and accessories that were advertised, and in the original box.

READ: make sure you're aware that the canisters are NOT full size, they are 2oz.

The coloring aspect of this product was a let down. The markers were very messy and got ALL over the child's fingers and hands. It did not come off with the first wash with soap. The markers did wipe off of the play mats with the first wipe of a damp cloth, although the crayons did not. It took scrubbing with soap to get it off of the mats. Also, the idea of drawing on the dough with the wet-erase markers is NOT a good one. It did wipe off (not entirely), but in the process got all over my fingers.

My child loves this toy, and simply taking out the markers was my solution to the only problem it seemed to have.

Overall the delivery was speedy and the product is fun.
on December 7, 2012
My son received one of these for Christmas a while ago. Ever since then other parents who have been over have complimented it, and we've given it as a gift to some. It's a sturdy way to store extra play doh material so that it's not all over the house. Included toys are sturdy and "useful." They are ones the kids go back to first.
on June 7, 2011
I needed to get a play doh for my toddler and ended up deciding on this set. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised,the things are well sorted out in the holder. The colors of the doh are nice and there are enough things to keep a child busy.
on February 9, 2011
Great caddy to carry play-doh and accessories and keep things together when not played with. Not much of a toy, but my 2 year old enjoys simple stamps and such. Not sure he would ever be into making shapes as suggested though, but he has plenty of imagination so that's npot a problem.

My overall opinion - it's a great caddy because of the organization aspect of it.
on January 16, 2011
Who doesn't love Play-Doh? Even Homer Simpson loves it! He is talking about "Doh!" all the time! All joking aside, I think this caddy was a smart investment and works well. It is great at keeping all of those extra accessories that you have lying around in one place, and I think adds enough new tools to have a lot of fun.

A nice setup and good value for the money.
on December 23, 2010
Love this caddy! We were using a play-doh zip bag until I found this! It holds sooo much stuff and it holds both the mini play-doh containers that it comes with AND the full size ones!
on March 2, 2011
My daughter loves Play-Doh so I thought this would be a great addition to our collection. I appreciate the number of canisters it holds, as well as, the slots for tools. The kit came stocked and we've use it regularly. It comes with a variety of stamps, rollers, and cutting utensils. I would recommend to anyone who has a Play-Doh lover!
on March 15, 2016
Love it, just what i wanted

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.