Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 8, 2014
These are Beautifull colors. As well made today as they were when I was young, a long time ago. however we did not have these colors. I am thrilled my Grand Daughter gets to use these Beautiful Colors to spark her imagination in What Wonderful Things she makes. This was bought for our nearly 2 year old Grand Daughter who has been playing with them for a couple months, around Thanksgiving I bought the first set for her. I bought this regular playdoh. It has worked really well for her. She is passed the time of stuffing everything in her mouth. We kept some here and sent some home with her. I see pictures of her from home and her Wonderful works of art... it is comforting to see another generation enjoying something you did as a child.
I would highly recommend this play doh set. It feels the same, smells the same. Only the colors are Better!
on April 9, 2014
nice colors and good size tubs for the money, unusual colors, goes well with the game we also got for my grandson, so now they have toms of Play-Doh and will never run out!
on March 30, 2013
These are very nice colors. It is a standard product. No surprises. It has been turned into fun shapes many times already.
on June 13, 2013
How can you not love play-doh? I bought this for myself to use as a mindfulness, playful activity. The colors are bright and the classic play-doh "smell" takes me back to my childhood.
on June 3, 2015
Bought for preschool...they loved it!!!
on June 17, 2013
My grandchildren love Playdough. I can't buy enough to give them or keep here at our house. Nice unique colors.
on February 18, 2014
Kids love
on February 16, 2016
My kid loves the color of them.
on January 8, 2014
More pricey than Walmart but very soft & fresh. Three year old loved it, Play-doh is her favorite past time.
on August 4, 2015
Play-Doh, yay, just more fun, more colors for girls to play with!