Play-Doh Modeling Compound 36-Pack Case of Colors, Non-Toxic, Assorted Colors, 3-Ounce Cans (Amazon Exclusive)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Over 6 pounds of Play Doh compound this Play Doh modeling compound 36 pack has 36 assorted colors in 3 Ounce cans for all your colorful creative needs, and there's plenty for kids to share
- Mega pack of Mega Play Doh fun shape, squish, mix, and make it all. Great for lots of uses like classrooms, play dates, arts and crafts, party favors for kids, birthday gifts, or a Play Doh refill
- Shape your imagination squishy, bright, non toxic Play Doh compound sparks imaginations For kids 2 and up who love arts and crafts like Modeling clay
- Easy open, recyclable package SHIPS in simple recyclable packaging that's easy to open and frustration free, and the Play Doh cans and lids are also recyclable to help build a more sustainable world
- Frustration free: Ships in easy to open, recyclable Frustration Free packaging
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Play-Doh Modeling Compound
Open a Can of Imagination
Inside every kid is an explorer and an original creator. Inside every can of Play-Doh compound is a colorful, irresistible invitation to explore creativity in a hands-on, uninhibited way. Coincidence? Definitely not. That's because the Play-Doh brand empowers kids to shape their own stories and anything else they can imagine. It gives them the freedom to turn what they know into something amazing and unexpected, and there's always an adventure, masterpiece, or gigglefest waiting to happen.
So go ahead – Open a Can of Imagination.
- Hands-on Play-Doh creativity has shaped imaginations for generations
- Cans come in a variety of colors and sizes for open-ended fun
- Play-Doh compound is non-toxic, non-irritating & non-allergenic
- Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro
- Playsets and additional cans each sold separately
Creative Inspiration - How to Make a Sunflower
To restore the softness to Play-Doh compound, try adding water one drop at a time and working it in to moisten the Play-Doh compound. You can also try wrapping the Play-Doh compound in a damp paper towel, returning it to the container and replacing the cover. Let it sit overnight.
Would You Believe It?
Urban legend has it that if you took all the Play-Doh Compound created since 1956 and put it through the Play-Doh Fun Factory playset, it would make a snake that would wrap around the world 300 times.
Top Reusable Modeling Compound
Play-Doh Compound is one of the top reusable modeling compound, with over 100 million cans produced each year. If you made a big ball of all the Play-Doh Compound ever created, it would weigh more than 700 million pounds.
Non-Toxic Modeling Compound
Play-Doh compound is non-toxic, non-irritating & non-allergenic except as noted: Children who are allergic to wheat gluten may have an allergic reaction to this product. Also, due to the high salt content in Play-Doh compound, the product can be harmful to pets if ingested.
|Play-Doh Modeling Compound 10-Pack||Play-Doh Modeling Compound 24-Pack||Play-Doh Modeling Compound 36-Pack|
|Age Range||Ages 2 and up||Ages 2 and up||Ages 2 and up|
|Can Size||2 Ounces||3 Ounces||3 Ounces|
|Includes||10 Cans of Play-Doh Modeling Compound||24 Cans of Play-Doh Modeling Compound||36 Cans of Play-Doh Modeling Compound|
This Mega 36-pack is full of Mega fun! These bounce Play-Doh cans come in 36 assorted colors For all of your creative needs. From birthday gifts and party favors, to kid party crafts and classroom activities, these cans are full of everyone's favorite non-toxic Play-Doh compound. This Play-Doh set is great for kids ages 2 and up who love to squish, mix, and make fun creations with Arts and crafts like modeling clay. It ships in simple recyclable packaging that's easy to open and frustration free. The Play-Doh cans and lids are also recyclable to help build a more sustainable world!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I did receive every shade of primary color as well as everything in between. I wish I’d gotten doubles of the red or black, but got double of lavender, a daffodil-colored yellow, and hot pink. There were shades of Play-Doh I didn’t even know existed! I chose the frustration-free packaging (I LOVE that this is an option now) but ended up keeping the box for storage.
- These are not full-sized cans, but for the volume it’s still worth it!
- Unlike some of what I read before I bought these, the cans we got did not last very long. Play time was very well controlled and everything got put back and sealed, but I had to “refresh” nearly all of them several times over (with a plastic baggie, water, and a lot of mashing. We bought this as a Christmas gift and as of mid-February we’ve now thrown them all away. What’s funny is the pack I got in June of last year was played with in a similar fashion but lasted until December with very, very few “refreshes” needed. Did something change or did I get an old package?
- For the price I paid, I would not order these again. It sounds like most people got their packs for $16-20 if I’m reading things right. I paid $26 before tax for this box and will not do it again. Not enough value for price. I’ll be looking for another vendor next time around, or waiting for a price drop!
**Refreshment Tip: If it’s beginning to dry out, you can get away with putting a few drops of water on top and then sealing up. Some will seep in but you’ll still have to get your hands dirty by squishing and smashing to distribute. If it’s REALLY dry, like you’re thinking it’s better as a paper weight than Play-Doh, break it up as best you can, put in a plastic baggie or sealed container, and run a tablespoon or more of hot water. Let it sit for a while (or if you want to be frustrated start mashing right away) and then use a fork or fingers to get it moving again. I often end up with a lot of extra water that’s easily wicked away with a paper towel but it does get it back to near-new. It’s just a lot of work!
As you can see in the pics, the kiddos had a good time making food on Christmas Day! Just wish it had lasted a bit longer. 😊 Hope this was helpful for you!
If you want to see what neat colors they have come up with, I recommend this set....I never knew there was black Play Doh...lol
Top reviews from other countries
Amazing deal! Get it while you can.