Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Frosting Fun Bakery Playset
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Realistic-looking creations
- Frost and decorate with Play-Doh Plus compound
- Play-Doh Plus compound
- A whole new way to decorate
- Plus Up Your Creations
- Includes Playset, 2-piece extruder, shelf, tray, cake stand, turntable, display dome, 4 cake cutters, 4 extruder tips, cupcake liner, cake server, plate, plastic knife, fork, 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound and 2 cans of Play-Doh Plus compound
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Frosting Fun Bakery Playset
Now you can decorate realistic-looking treats like never before, using Play-Doh Plus Compound! With the Frosting Fun Bakery playset, you can create amazing-looking Play-Doh cakes and cupcakes with realistic-looking frosting-like details! Stamp out four different cake creations and then decorate with Play-Doh Plus frosting! It’s a whole new way to decorate!
- Make realistic-looking Play-Doh cookie and cupcake creations!
- Press out pretend frosting and colorful decorations!
- It’s easy to decorate with Play-Doh Plus compound!
- A whole new way to decorate!
- Plus Up Your Creations!
Realistic-looking Play-Doh treats!
With the Frosting Fun Bakery playset and Play-Doh Plus compound, you can create amazing-looking Play-Doh cakes and cupcakes with realistic-looking frosting detail! With classic Play-Doh compound, you can make a pretend cake layer at the Cake Stamping Station. Next, move your creation to the Frosting Station. With Play-Doh Plus compound, you can add pretend frosting and add all sorts of decorations and details to your creations! Use different tips on the extruder to create lots of different swirls, twirls and other details!
Frost and decorate with Play-Doh Plus compound!
With the Frosting Fun Bakery playset and Play-Doh Plus compound, you can easily create amazing, realistic-looking frosting treats! Stamp out 4 different pretend cake creations, then add Play-Doh Plus frosting and decorations with the Dolloper tool! Play-Doh Plus compound makes frosting and decorating easier than ever! You can also remove the tool for hand decorating and use 4 different decorating tips for loads of open-ended decorating play. There’s no end to the colorful, realistic-looking cakes and cupcakes you can imagine!
Fun details with Play-Doh Plus compound!
Play-Doh Plus compound has a super-light texture that makes it perfect for making realistic-looking frosting details! Use it with the Dolloper tool and its 4 interchangeable frosting tips to decorate and add all kinds of sweet-looking details! Swirls, twirls, flowers, piping and more – what you create is all up to you!
Playset, 2-piece extruder, shelf, tray, cake stand, turntable, display dome, 4 cake cutters, 4 extruder tips, cupcake liner, cake server, plate, plastic knife, fork, 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound and 2 cans of Play-Doh Plus compound.
Play-Doh and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
With the Frosting Fun Bakery playset and Play-Doh Plus compound, you can create amazing-looking Play-Doh cakes and cupcakes with realistic-looking frosting detail! With classic Play-Doh compound, you can make a pretend cake layer at the Cake Stamping Station. Next, move your creation to the Frosting Station. With Play-Doh Plus compound, you can add pretend frosting and add all sorts of decorations and details to your creations! Use different tips on the extruder to create lots of different swirls, twirls and other details! Play-Doh and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
What’s more fun than making delicious-looking Play-Doh treats? Making the pretend frosting to go with them. The Frosting Fun Bakery playset lets you shape a cake with Play-Doh compound. The softer, smoother texture of Play-Doh Plus modeling compound makes it easier to squeeze so you can add beautiful flowers, stars and swirls to your creations. When you finish your pretend cake, set it on its stand so it can look like it belongs in a real bakery. Then smash it up and start all over.
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL Seller (mcelhit) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Compare with similar items
Play-Doh Modeling Compound 10-Pack Case of Colors (Amazon Exclusive), Non-Toxic, Assorted Colors, 2-Ounce Cans
Play-Doh Sparkle Compound Collection
Play-Doh Burger Barbecue Toy
Play-doh Cake Making Station Playset
Play-Doh Noodle Makin Mania Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Toy Planet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Toy Planet||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.64 x 4.49 x 9.13 in||10 x 4.25 x 2.24 in||2.24 x 8.62 x 4.49 in||7.99 x 2.36 x 8.58 in||12.52 x 2.99 x 9.02 in||8.5 x 10.98 x 3.19 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please remember to click yes if you found this review helpful.
I am giving it two stars though because it does have playdoh and in this one you get two cans of play doh plus, but one let down is its teeny cans of it not the big cans. That's a bummer. It is neat that you can make cupcakes and it has little pans and all my daughter does really like that but the main thing about cupcakes is the frosting come on. We have to sit there and pretend eat dry cupcakes yuck!
I didn't read the reviews I just got excites and bought it because my daughter loves play doh so much and it had tworked play doh pluses in it. Sorry don't waste your money on this one please read the reviews I know some I guess didn't have problems but I really don't think they were playing with their kids because anyone can see it does NOT work!
1. This item came used from Amazon. We found dried Playdoh stuck in crevices. Since it was a Christmas gift for my 5yo, I couldn't easily return it (why are you taking my Christmas gift away Mom???).
2. The design is so poor. There are 2 main stations - one to decorate with "frosting" and the other to cut shapes. There is one platform to share between the two stations and you have to pull it off from one station to use the other (although since this was used, perhaps my second platform was just missing???).
3. The station to decorate with frosting is a big, removable plunger with replaceable tips. The plunger does not fill the entire "syringe" and so a sheet of playdoh is left on the sides (see pic). My 5yo couldn't get it all out so I had to hover and clean it after each use. The plunger also has a strange twisting design that gets playdoh inside and is super hard to get clean. The whole process is also difficult since you have to press down on the plunger while simultaneously turning this small round platform that your cupcake/cookie is on. That wasn't easy for my kiddo to do alone.
4. The station for cutting has replaceable cutting shapes, but they are a bit hard to snap on and off. Again, my 5yo had problems so I had to stand nearby to help him.
5. The rest of the toy has small molds in various shapes. You can press your playdoh in, remove it and use it to decorate your cupcakes. Cute idea, but doesn't work well in practice. The molds are in some awkward to reach places. Getting the playdoh out is hard and I couldn't do it without breaking the edge.
6. The toy comes with about a dozen small, lose pieces and no place to store them all. So many kids toys now have built-in carrying cases. Come on Playdoh, get it right!
The long and short of it is, my 5yo got frustrated and said it's too hard. It hasn't been touched since.