- Spend $20 on select Play-Doh product, save $5 Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Play-Doh Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck
|Price:||$24.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck vehicle hauls and dumps "recycling"
- Make Play-Doh cans and bottles
- Vehicle tosses trash as he rolls along
- Playset comes with book mold, trash-can extruder with plunger, bin, shovel, instructions and 4 cans of Play-Doh modeling compound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Rev up your imagination and get ready for some build 'n bash action with Play-Doh Diggin' Rigs toys! These playsets on wheels let you build your own rough 'n rumble world with a silly, creative twist. Your Rowdy the Garbage Truck friend can't wait to share some squishy adventures with you, and he's ready for some freewheelin', trash-tossin' fun! What will you make today?
Play-Doh and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. 2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colors and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Playset on Wheels
- Have some build 'n squish fun with this playset on wheels
- Recycle Goofy Garbage
- Shape cans and bottles, then load them in the truck to recycle
- Trash Tossin' Fun
- When he recycles, he dumps funny new shapes from behind him
- Load 'N Lift
- Load the recycling bin, then use the moveable lift to dump it into the truck
- Silly Play-Doh Worms
- Create squishy worms with the trash-can extruder
- Ages 3 years and up
- Notice to parents: Contains Wheat. Nontoxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Playset with book mold, trash-can extruder with plunger, bin, shovel, 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound, and instructions
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:51 Mins|
Rowdy the Garbage Truck lifts the garbage into the back of the truck. In the back, as Rowdy rolls down the road it compressed and spits out a variety of garbage shapes (like bugs, fish, and other yucky things).
- Comes with Rowdy the Garbage Truck and four large cans of Play Doh - Yellow, Blue, Purple/Lavender, and Green
- Rowdy the Garbage Truck gobbles up Play Doh garbage and spits out trash. As the rear wheels turn it operates a rotating mold inside of Rowdy the Garbage Truck. You can see how it operates in the video portion of the review.
- The cab of the garbage truck comes out to make the molds for the trash cans and waste bottles.
- As Rowdy the Garbage Truck rolls the garbage is literally tossed out of the bottom. Although a little is needed because some of the garbage can be "tossed" several feet. I don't know about you, but for us flying Play Doh is a recipe for a mess. Just keep that in mind as you play with it on a mat or an area that a little Play Doh will not be a concern.
- Comes with a worm extruder - you can make plenty of worms for your trash.Read more ›
You will find yourself avoiding these little fish-shaped landmines so as not to trip on them or carry them throughout your house on the bottom of your shoe. Wish it was calibrated in such a way that the fish would come out at much shorter intervals. Cute idea, and as I mentioned my 3-year old grandson adores it, but I don't feel it was well thought out.
His reaction upon opening was more than we had hoped. A big roaring WOW left his mouth when he saw it. He played with it for a good hour until it was bed time.
First thing he thought about in the morning was his trash truck and raced downstairs to play with it again.
It is just so cute! The way it spits out trash after it's been loaded is super fun! Shoots it across the room which my son LOVES chasing after.
I'm glad we got it before they were all gone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We've had it for a little over a month and it's already broken. Not sure if that's the products fault or my son. But great for kids who love trash trucks!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was a gift for a family friend. All reports say he is a happy kid!!Published 24 days ago by Melissa
Happy bow and he loves that the trash truck leaves little fish behind. ;)Published 3 months ago by Boopers82
Hands down my toddler nephew's favorite toy. He loves watching the trash truck come to the house and gets to simulate the same with this toy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by undertheshrine
I bought this for my 3-year old nephew. He loves trucks of all kinds and he liked that when you put in play-dough and rolled it, little fish would pop out. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Laura H.