Play-Doh Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages^Made using safe materials^Tested for quality and durability^Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck vehicle hauls and dumps "recycling"^Make Play-Doh cans and bottles
- Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck vehicle hauls and dumps "recycling"
- Make Play-Doh cans and bottles
- Vehicle tosses trash as he rolls along
- Playset comes with book mold, trash-can extruder with plunger, bin, shovel, instructions and 4 cans of Play-Doh modeling compound
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rev up your imagination and get ready for some build 'n bash action with Play-Doh Diggin' Rigs toys! These playsets on wheels let you build your own rough 'n rumble world with a silly, creative twist. Your Rowdy the Garbage Truck friend can't wait to share some squishy adventures with you, and he's ready for some freewheelin', trash-tossin' fun! What will you make today?
Play-Doh and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. 2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colors and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Playset on Wheels
- Have some build 'n squish fun with this playset on wheels
- Recycle Goofy Garbage
- Shape cans and bottles, then load them in the truck to recycle
- Trash Tossin' Fun
- When he recycles, he dumps funny new shapes from behind him
- Load 'N Lift
- Load the recycling bin, then use the moveable lift to dump it into the truck
- Silly Play-Doh Worms
- Create squishy worms with the trash-can extruder
- Ages 3 years and up
- Notice to parents: Contains Wheat. Nontoxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Playset with book mold, trash-can extruder with plunger, bin, shovel, 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound, and instructions
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Toy Planet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bemaystar||LIFEMARKET||Beyond Product|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 3.62 x 9.49 in||16.5 x 4.37 x 9.49 in||4.9 x 13.8 x 9.8 in||4.92 x 14.57 x 7.28 in||6.9 x 13.1 x 6.1 in||16.5 x 4.37 x 9.49 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You will find yourself avoiding these little fish-shaped landmines so as not to trip on them or carry them throughout your house on the bottom of your shoe. Wish it was calibrated in such a way that the fish would come out at much shorter intervals. Cute idea, and as I mentioned my 3-year old grandson adores it, but I don't feel it was well thought out.
His reaction upon opening was more than we had hoped. A big roaring WOW left his mouth when he saw it. He played with it for a good hour until it was bed time.
First thing he thought about in the morning was his trash truck and raced downstairs to play with it again.
It is just so cute! The way it spits out trash after it's been loaded is super fun! Shoots it across the room which my son LOVES chasing after.
I'm glad we got it before they were all gone.
The truck comes with several SMALL containers of play-doh (which is NOT a big deal; play-doh is SUPER cheap!), a shovel, a removable trash bin, the truck itself and there is a slot behind the eyes that has a pop out container that, when you put play-doh in it, makes bottles and trash cans. When you put the play-doh in the top trash compactor and roll it, it drops different pieces of "trash", pieces of play-doh pressed by the truck when you roll it.
My three year old son and 19 month old daughter love this truck, with or without play-doh!