Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on July 30, 2013
Gary's system had me hitting the golf ball in a solid consistent manner, with much more confidence, in an amazingly short period of time. No more standing over the ball thinking about all the things I needed to do to make a good shot. With the mind -technique synergy that Gary has developed, all the pressure of thinking about what you have to do to make a good shot is no longer there. Gary breaks everything down so all the thinking about your shot happens before you step up to hit it. You can just relax and make a good swing. He also helps you see things in a more positive way, so you enjoy your golf more. A must read for anyone looking for an uncomplicated approach to improve their golf game. Gary's teaching techniques are completely different than anything I have been taught or read about in the past, and are much more affective.
on September 9, 2013
This book cost me $0.00 and after reading it I felt that I had got my moneys worth.
The book(?) is mainly an advertisement for the authors program of videos to which you can subscribe.
There are however for major points that are repeated throughout which are worth some thought and may help in your pursuit of a better golf game.
It should be noted that after reading this book I won the next two golf events in which I participated and placed in the next. Things have reverted back to normal since then!
on July 15, 2013
This has really changed how I look at the game of golf. The MTS concept that is discussed in this book is something that every golfer should learn to master. I started playing golf at the Age of 13, never had a lesson in my life, and never really wrapped my head around the mental aspect of the game, the physical part came easy to me. The synergy between both the Mental and Physical aspect has immediately improved my game and I can't wait to continue, and keep shaving off one stroke at a time. People need to realize that even if you're a seasoned golfer, one or two lessons that you get at the local driving range just isn't going to cut it. A++++
on July 29, 2013
I had the pleasure of meeting Gary and wanted to try working with him because golfing is a great skill set (and great exercise!) to have as a business professional. After reading this book and watching the videos that he generously included, I'm ready to get out on the course! On a separate note, as a therapist and business development coach I wholeheartedly agree with Gary's integrated approach to using both physical and mental technique to up your game.
on July 15, 2013
Play Golf Like The Pros is an eye opening golf book about how to improve every aspect of your golf game. It is perfect for all golfers of any skill level. The book includes easy to apply golf lessons and golf techniques that are guaranteed to lower your golf scores. If you want to hit the ball further off the tee, hit more greens in regulation or have the confidence to make every putt you look at this book is a must read for you!
on April 28, 2014
I can't agree with other reviews.

This short book is filled only with contents advertizing there MTS theory and links to their video instruction site, that we shoud pay to see. That's it. No other instructions.

It is not a golf book, but just a commertial pamphlet! I'm surprized to find out the books like this can be sold in amazon.
on August 14, 2013
I picked up a lot of great tips in this books. Very interesting and enjoyable read. You should definitely buy it.
on July 26, 2013
The system described in `Play Golf Like The Pros' has improved the mental aspect of my game. I now have a routine that allows me to have a positive outlook for each shot. This process has helped virtually eliminate negative thoughts while out on the course, allowing me to lower my score and have more fun playing golf.
on November 10, 2013
Gary's book not only provides the reader with keen insights as to how our mind affects our golf game, but also gives links to videos that compliment the book. I love the book because it gives practical advice and reinforces it with visual instruction. If you want to shave strokes off your game, this is an amazing book that help take your game to the next level.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2013
I can't get out of my own way when it comes to playing golf. Either my body does the wrong thing, or I lose focus and concentration at critical moments. Gary's book has helped me understand how what I am thinking translates into what my body actually does. I am not going on tour anytime soon, but this book has definitely taken a few strokes off!