- Paperback: 63 pages
- Publisher: Music Sales Corporation; First Edition edition (July 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0825601991
- ISBN-13: 978-0825601996
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,988,641 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Play Nearly Everything Paperback – July, 1998
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Classic introduction to ten folk instruments anyone can play, including kazoo, washboard, spoons, and washtub bass. How-to-play, where-to-find and how-to-make. Includes tunes, illustrative photos and diagrams, much more.
Browse award-winning titles. See more