Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crack & Chirp Eggs
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Price:$18.72+ Free shipping

on December 26, 2012
This is a excellent product and would recommend to everyone. Toy is a lot of fun I purchased the Hide N squeak Eggs and the Crack and Chirp Eggs just to see what the difference was and the only difference I found was the "Tomy" Hide N Squeak Eggs are priced at double the price of Crack N Chirp but does the exact same thing.....

I would highly recommend to everyone.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on March 9, 2013
I bought these eggs for my 1.5 years old so she can have "pretend eggs" for her toy kitchen. These eggs are good size, and bright white with colorful little birds inside. The birds chirp very softly when pressed. The bottom part of each egg has a unique shape (star, triangle etc.) that match the egg carton. The egg shells break in a nice zigzag line mimicking broken egg shell. My problem with this product is that the top part of the eggs fall off to the slightest touch and that is why I only rated two stars for this product. The shells just fall off, and this is not fun at all. In order to play with these eggs as pretend eggs it needs to be possible to remove them from the carton with the top shell still on, and then detach the top shell. But that is not possible even for me let alone for a toddler. Perhaps the manufacturer intention for this toy was to match the bottom part of the eggs to the box, and then carefully place the tops on the eggs. My daughter wasn't very interested in doing that and just throw the shells around.
on January 24, 2015
Super cute! This is a simple toy for toddlers (I purchased for my 18 mo old neice). The yellow egg carton is plastic and clips shut to hold all of the eggs secure. Each egg is a different color and has a different shaped bottom which matches to the same shaped spot in the carton. Pressing on the top of the egg quickly produces a faint squeak/chirp sound. The only bad thing about this set is the tops of the eggs don't clip down onto the bottoms. They simply sit atop the egg and easily fall off and get lost. These eggs would be fun to use in a kitchen playset as well.
on April 4, 2013
I got these for my daughter for her Easter basket. They come with shapes on the bottom to fit into the "carton," which is a nice solid plastic. The eggs have different eyes to match with the top shell. This is all great. My only thing is that two of the chicks really don't "chirp" when you press them, and the others that do are very faint. But she loves it so momma is happy.
on August 29, 2014
My one year old loves these even though they don't chirp. She doesn't put them in properly so it doesn't shut, I'm actually not sure why she likes them. My two year old likes the shape sorter and now he's into matching the faces on the outside of the eggs with the inside eggs. Both kids are happy and the eggs have been a nice cheap educational toy.
on June 10, 2013
This toy is very cute. Just the right size for small children's hands. The bottoms have different shapes so older toddlers can put the eggs in the correct spot in the carton. The only problem is you can barely hear the "chirps" that they make. It would be nice if they were just a little louder.
on May 10, 2013
Purchased this about 5 weeks ago, for my toddler's Easter Basket. Purchased because of the eggs/Easter connection, and also I remembered loving something sort of similar from my grandma's toy closet when I was a kid (her set was like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Small-World-Express-Egg-Shape-Sorter/dp/B00000IUA0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1368211811&sr=8-3&keywords=egg+toy).

My daughter loves this toy, and has played with it almost daily since Easter. Sometimes she throws the eggs off her high chair tray and onto the hardwood floors beneath, but they've held up just fine. The price on this toy can't be beat, for what it is... love the different learning aspects: fit the shells' shaped bases into appropriate egg cup, fit the shell "lids" on top, and eventually, maybe figure out that she can match the different faces on the shells to the faces on the chicks, and have the faces peeking out of the openings in the carton. Again, great toy. I think it'd be a good match for toddlers between age 1 & 3.
on January 16, 2015
This toy was a hit then (two easters ago for my then 10 month old son) and still today! My 3 and 4 year old still live to play with these cute little eggs. Plus they're good quality and have held up.. so in another year or so we will be able to pass them on!
on March 18, 2013
My 10 month old loves grabbing theses chicken eggs and knocking them out of their carton.

He doesn't do much else with them. Mommy spends lots of time putting them back together and in the cartons.

When he gets older I am hoping he will have more fun with them, putting them in according to the shapes on the bottom. Putting their matching egg tops on etc.

Would take off a star because I feel like they don't chirp as well as others. We first saw these at a friend's house and they had an older set in a blue egg carton and those seemed to chirp better.

Anyhow, my son love these so that's why i gave it 5 stars.
on April 22, 2013
I purchased this toy for an Easter gift for my son. It seemed fun and educational - and something he could play with now as well as grow into. Everything is sturdy. I love the little faces and how the faces on the shells match the eggs. The colors are bright and fun. The chirps don't work too well but that's not really a deal breaker. Each egg has to fit into a specific slot with its designated shape on the bottom so it is a good sorting toy in many aspects. Son seems to enjoy it!