Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on March 9, 2013
I bought these eggs for my 1.5 years old so she can have "pretend eggs" for her toy kitchen. These eggs are good size, and bright white with colorful little birds inside. The birds chirp very softly when pressed. The bottom part of each egg has a unique shape (star, triangle etc.) that match the egg carton. The egg shells break in a nice zigzag line mimicking broken egg shell. My problem with this product is that the top part of the eggs fall off to the slightest touch and that is why I only rated two stars for this product. The shells just fall off, and this is not fun at all. In order to play with these eggs as pretend eggs it needs to be possible to remove them from the carton with the top shell still on, and then detach the top shell. But that is not possible even for me let alone for a toddler. Perhaps the manufacturer intention for this toy was to match the bottom part of the eggs to the box, and then carefully place the tops on the eggs. My daughter wasn't very interested in doing that and just throw the shells around.
on January 24, 2015
Super cute! This is a simple toy for toddlers (I purchased for my 18 mo old neice). The yellow egg carton is plastic and clips shut to hold all of the eggs secure. Each egg is a different color and has a different shaped bottom which matches to the same shaped spot in the carton. Pressing on the top of the egg quickly produces a faint squeak/chirp sound. The only bad thing about this set is the tops of the eggs don't clip down onto the bottoms. They simply sit atop the egg and easily fall off and get lost. These eggs would be fun to use in a kitchen playset as well.
on April 4, 2013
I got these for my daughter for her Easter basket. They come with shapes on the bottom to fit into the "carton," which is a nice solid plastic. The eggs have different eyes to match with the top shell. This is all great. My only thing is that two of the chicks really don't "chirp" when you press them, and the others that do are very faint. But she loves it so momma is happy.
on August 29, 2014
My one year old loves these even though they don't chirp. She doesn't put them in properly so it doesn't shut, I'm actually not sure why she likes them. My two year old likes the shape sorter and now he's into matching the faces on the outside of the eggs with the inside eggs. Both kids are happy and the eggs have been a nice cheap educational toy.
on January 16, 2015
This toy was a hit then (two easters ago for my then 10 month old son) and still today! My 3 and 4 year old still live to play with these cute little eggs. Plus they're good quality and have held up.. so in another year or so we will be able to pass them on!
on August 14, 2015
My daughter (2 years) and son (5 years) both get a kick out of these. Its also a nice little shape sorter. Cute addition to our kitchen - it does not keep their attention very long though (1-2 min).
on June 10, 2013
This toy is very cute. Just the right size for small children's hands. The bottoms have different shapes so older toddlers can put the eggs in the correct spot in the carton. The only problem is you can barely hear the "chirps" that they make. It would be nice if they were just a little louder.
on May 25, 2016
my 2.5 year old son plays with these all the time. Love them
on August 21, 2014
My twins love these! Their favorite thing is to dump them out and throw them everywhere.. which is messy, but they do love them. They carry them around and play with them everyday!
on April 23, 2013
Definitely a hit at easter with my 1.5 yr old and her cousin. The squeak isn't loud but sometimes quieter toys are appreciated in our house.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.