This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PlayMonster Roominate Emma's Townhouse
|You Save:||$1.99 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A wired building set that inspires open-ended, hands-on play while showing girls that creativity and engineering are fun!
- Over 125 pieces allow children to build their townhouse however they want, then add stickers to make it even more their own!
- Use the motor to make a working, spinning ceiling fan, or design something else!
- Once the townhouse designed and built, children will have fun playing with the included doll, pet and accessories!
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included; for ages 6 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Creative, engineering fun for girls ages 6 and up!
Includes a Motor
Use the motor and battery pack to add motion to your townhouse!
- Build a working ceiling fan.
- Design an elevator.
- Or anything else you can build.
Build A Colorful, Action-Packed Townhouse
Design It However You Want, And Then Decorate And Play
This Roominate set comes with lots of different building pieces, accessories, wallpapers and more!
- Follow the guide to build the townhouse and learn how to use the motor to make moving parts.
- Design it however you want.
- Take it apart and rebuild a different way!
- The included doll and accessories make it a fun toy, too.
Design a kitchen, livingroom, bedroom and more.
It's a cozy space, isn't it?
Design a Ceiling Fan
Use the motor to make a spinning fan.
Make it Your Way
Build the things you see in the guide, or use your imagination to build so much more.
Roominate is an award-winning and customizable line of wired building systems that inspire open-ended, hands-on play. Using circuits, modular building pieces, girls can build and create their own unique and original structures or vehicles that can be joined together or taken apart and remade into something completely new and different. Originally designed by two women (engineers with degrees from MIT, Caltech and Stanford), Roominate inspires the next generation to have fun with STEM, and to help develop hands-on problem solving and boost self-confidence, all while turning girls into creative engineers! This homey townhouse set features everything you need to build a tall townhouse, wide townhouse, or even a 2-section townhouse...build it however you want! Includes Wall, 5 Panels, 10 Columns, 72 Building Pieces, 2 Discs, 2 Roof Pieces, 2 Shutters, 1 Flower Box, Axle, Motor, Battery Box, 27 Food and Home Accessories, Sticker Sheet, Wallpaper Sheet, Emma Doll, Pet Pig Hodgkin, Guide. For ages 6 and up.
Compare with similar items
Roominate Alice's Mansion
PlayMonster Roominate Zoey's Pet Vet Van
PlayMonster Roominate Cotton Candy Carnival
PlayMonster Roominate Cozy Corner Café
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||FUN VALUE||Amazon.com||My Hubby's Toys||In Your Storehouse||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 16 x 2.5 in||9 x 6 x 9 in||13 x 18 x 4 in||8.88 x 14.88 x 2.5 in||11.25 x 19.75 x 3 in||8.88 x 10 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||2.6 lbs||0.7 lb||3 lbs||—||3 lbs||1.1 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||129||70||204||78||222||86|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Durable plastic pieces
- Motor works fairly well for light pieces
- Very difficult to snap together. When my daughter was having trouble my husband and I tried to help. We also had a hard time getting pieces to snap together again and again.
- Doesn't stay together. Structures are...fragile. Once you build it, playing with it is almost impossible. It falls down with the slightest touch!
- Walls/Rugs are just pieces of paper. They won't last.
Last night my husband and I were watching TV after the kids went to bed. Every few minutes we heard a small crash. We finally figured out it was this house falling apart piece by piece...while it was untouched across the room!
For the price and what you get, Legos are a much better option. They stay together and you can actually play with them!