Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
Smart Start Puppy Up
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Choose the right number of puppies to match the number, and then balance them on the scale to see if you're right!
- STEM with multiple levels of play: number recognition, counting and addition!
- Includes 30 2-Sided Cards, 19 Puppies, 10 Numbers, Puppy Scale, Rules; no batteries required. Colors may vary.
- Play with the puppies, numbers and scale even when you're not playing the game…weigh other toys and objects!
- Because the scale is a toy, you must first level it with your hands, and when you let go it will stay if it's balanced, or one side will bottom out if not.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Balance of Fun and Education!
This game has toy-like qualities with colorful numbers and adorable puppies! While children are learning number recognition, counting and more, they'll be having fun, too!
Play with the Puppies and Numbers Even when You're Not Playing the Game!
It's like a toy and game all in one! Even the scale is fun to use to weigh other toys or things around the house!
Three Levels of Play Grow with Your Child!
Number recognition, then counting, then early math!
Start the math learning fun early! Create a positive first impression of numbers and math to encourage learning!
It's the Tipsy, Topsy Numbers Game that includes three levels of play: number recognition, counting and addition! Pick a card and practice counting or adding the puppies and checking your answer by balancing numbers and puppies on the adorable scale! It's an entertaining way to introduce children to math and get them excited about learning! For 1 to 4 players, ages 3 and up. Children also have fun weighing other household items...how many puppies does this or that toy weigh? And the puppies are toys themselves, too! It's tons of fun with STEM! Colors will vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.