Marbleocity Mini Skate Park
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.39 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build your own working skate park model made of real wood! The Mini Skate Park features lots of fun physics action, including a stair descent, rail slide and a jump—so once you build your skate park, you can run marbles through it!
- The assembly instructions feature a graphic novel with the Tinkineer cast of characters— Kelvin, Joule, Newt and friends —to communicate meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format.
- It’s a fun way to learn about projectile motion and centripetal force while making an awesome kinetic sculpture!
- The Mini Skate Park takes approximately one to two hours to build, and measures 6" when finished; for ages 9 and up.
- Made in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Introduce children to STEM with fun, hands-on model kits!
The satisfaction and pride of making your own kinetic sculpture!
Engineering principles and physics concepts engage young minds, so it’s a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced Makers alike! No special tools required; only household white glue (not included) is needed! The activity lasts an hour or two because of all the different building steps and waiting for glue to dry, so it's long-lasting fun!
A cool, fun, working marble run to play with!
The Mini Skate Park is full action, like a rail slide, stair descent and jump—so once you build your coaster, you can run marbles through it! Just turn the crank to start the action!
USA-made wood kit includes:
- Laser-cut birch wood parts
- Metal axles
- Tinkineer graphic novel with assembly instructions
- Note: Household white glue required for building; not included.
Meet the Tinkineers!
The graphic novel with the Tinkineer cast of characters— Mosfet, Newt, Kelvin, Joule and Iggy—communicates meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format. It’s a fun way to learn about projectile motion and centripetal force while making an awesome kinetic sculpture!
The marbles make a super cool jump!
Watch marbles zig-zag down the stair descent!
It's a mesmerizing sculpture, as well as a fun marble run!
Marbleocity Mini Coaster
Marbleocity Dragon Coaster
Marbleocity Skate Park
|Build Time||1 to 2 hours||3 to 5 hours||3 to 5 hours|
|Features||Run marbles through dips and turns, like a real roller coaster!||Run marbles through dips and turns, like a real roller coaster! Connects to the Skate Park (not included), shuttling marbles back and forth, so you can expand your marble empire!||Run marbles through a lift, stair descent, rail slide and a jump! Connects to the Dragon Coaster (not included), shuttling marbles back and forth, so you can expand your marble empire!|
Tinkineer’s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM model kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the Tinkineer characters. The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, all in a fun and engaging way! The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight! Building requires only household white glue…no special tools! It’s a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced Makers alike!