Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on June 7, 2014
Usually, I stick to buying PlayStation brand accessories for my PlayStation consoles, but I'm glad I bought these cables!

I have a charging cable that came with my PS3, but I found that it was too short and I would often have to sit on the floor to play games while the controller was charging. Also, people would frequently trip over the cable, which is dangerous. So I decided to look for extra-long cables to avoid these problems. I found PlayStation brand charging cables, but they were ridiculously overpriced. Then I found these cables, which were even longer and more cost-effective.

I bought these a while ago, but they still work like a dream. I no longer have to sit on the floor while my controllers are charging, and they work just as well as PlayStation brand charging cables. An additional feature that I like is that the two cables are different colors, so they are easier to untangle and keep separate. I'm really happy with this purchase!
on January 12, 2015
Amazing! I was living with short charging cables for so long.... I'm very glad I bought these cables. I can actually sit on my couch, while playing my game, while my PS3 controller charges.
I love how one cable is blue and the other is black (it makes them easy to find in my big drawer of power cables lol).

As for the cables themselves they are very good quality. I don't see them coming apart with out some serious effort put into it. It may just be me, but it seems like they charge my controllers faster than my old short cable (that came with the system when I bought it).

The dealer went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and to keep me posted on when everything would be delivered. They even emailed me a copy of their customer service phone numbers and made sure I knew if I ever had any problems they were more than happy to help. <I do believe that in todays world that is saying a lot. You know you are getting a good product when the people selling it are willing to go out of their way to give you their customer help numbers just in case for some crazy reason something does goes wrong. Now-a-days you can spend hours online just trying to find a customer service phone number to call, not to mention all the time you spend acutally on the phone with them. This spoke volumes to me on the type of buisness I made a purchase from.

FYI... My cables shipped fast and were delivered on time. =)

If/when I need another gadget for my gaming needs I will look to this dealer first!
on April 4, 2014
These are perfect for what I needed them for. Im not a Tech Savy person that can tell you if they helped with speed or picture or anything like that. What I can say is that for an everyday person that just wanted to hook his sons PS3 up to the TV these Cables work great. I dont get any static or blank pictures as i did with our last cord. They work just as I hoped for and thats all I can ask for
on November 8, 2015
I was wary about buying cords due to reviews on other products saying they stopped working quickly. These are so very different. Not only are they of higher quality with the gold tips, they are thicker (which means sturdier), as well as longer increasing the range you can play from. I also like that they're both a different color so I can't confuse them!! I am very satisfied with these and would definitely recommend to anyone.
on December 26, 2014
Great for when you want to play games and you forgot to charge your motion controllers. The long cable allow you to play without having to worry about yanking the cables out of the PS3 because they are too short. also means I can play games using the controller from the comfort of my sofa if I need to charge while I'm playing a game.
on April 15, 2014
Bought this for my ps3 I was a bit skeptical but after testing the product it works fine for me and its long enough so I dont have to sit right up on the tv to charge my controller.
on December 30, 2012
These work perfect, we have more than one PS3 so I bought one for each system. Plus they are long so the kids dont have to sit right in front of the tv when its hooked up.
on December 12, 2015
What arrived was not at all what is in the picture or what was described. What I got were 6 ft cables when the picture shows 10 ft. Neither are they different colors or gold plated. Disappointed to say the least.
on August 6, 2015
Good deal very happy with this item and it comes with 2 so my kids don't fight over who can charge the control first. And they are long so you don't have to be stuck having to charge the control right in front of the T.V.
on January 14, 2013
Unlike the crappy short cables that come with the controllers, these are long. When you open the box, 80% of the packaging takes up space. It's situated in plastic packaging. They are just like the picture, as pictured. How long it takes to charge depends on the amount of battery juice you have left along with the game you're playing. Of course, you will get a shorter charge time if you leave the controller off and alone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.