Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 12, 2017
I bought a used version, it works, was considered "used in good condition" -- this thing barely has a scratch on it, eve if it did have scratches, it's sitting in a dark area of the entertainment area anyways, I plan on laminating it so it looks a bit brighter in the darkness , probably use some vinyl material. Controller 🎮 is good, cables are good, the unit is working, including the disc player.
review image
on October 23, 2017
It is time I need to upgrade my system since PS3 games are being phased out. Luckily I found one that wasn't too expensive. I still have to cough up a PS4 controller since it did not come with one. But I knew it didn't when I bought it. I did get it hooked up to my tv and confirmed that it does indeed work. Now I just need the games and controller and I'm golden.
on December 8, 2013
Was Xbox owner last two generations, switched over to PS4 and could not be happier with my choice. PS4 does exactly what I want it to do, the opening screen menus are not as disjointed as the clustered Xbox one was. The controller feels very Next Gen ish and I love the fact that I don't need to hoard batteries anymore.

Games play smoothly and the device barely makes any noise when running. Only thing that could potentially be a problem with the PS4 is the lack of hardware space. 500 GB sounds like a lot but it is 400GB of available space when you start it up and each game you buy (including game disks from retail outlets) REQUIRES a mandatory install onto your PS4 drive so it can run more efficiently. (The Installs are anywhere from 11GB to 40GB) SO far that is not a problem since not that many games out, but after a year or two, we as consumers will have to constantly be deleting our older games to fit in new ones.
on March 21, 2014
I received the PS4 this week shipped directly from Amazon and have had no problems. The system was the easiest console to set up and the graphics are truly amazing. Hopefully, the developers can stop pushing back release dates and launch some games this Spring/Summer though!

If ordering from Amazon, beware of the packaging. I suspect the reason for so many systems being delivered broken is simply because the packaging is absolutely horrible. Literally, one piece of bubble wrap at the bottom and nothing on top. I couldn't believe they would ship a $400 item in such a careless way. I am still baffled by the lack of (basically nothing) protection.
on December 1, 2016
I like this console a lot because it is cool and well just well rounded with its good graphics and good download speed and a pretty decent 500gb hard drive and an expandable hard. Just a heads up I ordered the the original one but I got the slim instead but it's fine because it has a bit better CPU and is obviously smaller and better. If you want a console then consider before you buy that Xbox (if you were planning on Xbox)
on June 11, 2017
PS-4 was as presented and I am satisfied with the price. Arrived without the needed cables BUT upon contact the seller apologized and sent the cables by priority mail I am quite happy with both the product and the seller.
on November 21, 2013
To put it simply; I am amazed, not only with the Sony PS4 console, but with Amazon's customer-centric business ethic. So this is a two part review/critique.

Up first is Amazon. I was skeptical to pre-order a launch console to begin with let alone from any business that guarantees debut date delivery, but once again though Amazon shines through and my PS4 was waiting for me by my door when I came home from work. It is this kind of dedication that is missing in most business performance models nowadays. It seems most companies let the number of dollar signs do the steering, but when it comes to Amazon; they know that a happy customer means more in the long term. KUDOS!

As for the PS4, the word to encapsulate every aspect of the system is SEAMLESS, from its modern sleek aesthetics to its speed. Once I unpacked, set up, and walked through the console's induction ceremony I downloaded and installed the system update. In a blink of an eye it was complete. I moved onto the code redemption for my preordered games. BOOM! done. Then I downloaded some apps. BOOM! done. I then moved through the interface looking and learning. Simplistic, ease of use, as is the perfected controller, granted I am still adjusting to the swiping sensor during game play, but I am getting there. The console on and off is a new aspect I have to learn to embrace. Not having a hard power button is different, but the tech exists so Sony is using it full force which just enhances the form following function by not having old school buttons to mash. Over all, I cannot wait to see future games. The potential for this system is probably no different from PC gaming, but the integration of social media and entertainment sets it apart and brings new dimensions and capability to gaming.

So happy.
on April 18, 2014
I ordered this a week before Christmas. It came just on time!! My boyfriend loved it and it seems to work fine. There was an issue with the Call of Duty game. The console freezes and has to be reset. I did not get this game from Amazon or this seller; but from my understanding it is a glitch in the game not the system. With other games and features it works just fine. Great investment to keep the boyfriend busy for me time.
on March 16, 2014
buy it. it's perfect. My only complaint was the packaging it was sent in. Amazon sent this in a large box filled with other items I purchased. I know that is very standard but all the smaller items were loose in the box and the ps4 (in its own packaging) was also an inch shorter than the shipping box so it was also loose and moving freely in the box with the other items. Was very hard to carry from my door to my kitchen with everything shifting i can only imagine how it was to move from place to place and its bumpy ride in the back of the postal truck.
on May 30, 2014
Performs without any trouble, only downside at the moment are lack of games and lack of many features that existed in the previous generation, local audio\video playback, DLNA support, All of which might be fixed in the future with software updates.

Getting PS Plus annually is highly recommended as starting from July 2014 it'll be two free games every month Guaranteed. SO you get 2 games for ~$5 a month.

If you want to sweeten the deal throw in the new Vita bundle for $200, then you have PS4 remote play plus another 2 free games from plus.

All in all a fantastic entertainment package. Very much satisfied

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.