Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 23, 2015
Everyone that's complaining about it not fitting their vitas are complete morons, it's not made for a slim it's made for a original and it's not a skin either so of course it's a little big and bulky but that's what I wanted to protect my vita not to make it just look "pretty". So for the price it's a great buy. And it arrived quickly.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
WHAT COMES IN THE BOX

Microfiber cloth
Screen protector (Front and Back)
Case/Cover
Screen card to smooth out bubbles

INSTALLATION

Wipe down the screen and following the instructions on the tabbed labels for the screen protector, it was easy. The screen protector fit perfectly. This was a nice surprise since I didn't expect that.

The case just snaps right onto the Playstation Vita. The Start/Select buttons are a little harder to access but it doesn't interfere with function. This also protects the entire unit which helps for trade-ins or resale purposes. It is not necessarily impact resistant but it will prevent bumps and scratches to your system.

VERDICT

Highly recommend. This is a great value that gives overall protect against minor bumps and scratches. Every system needs this item.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 19, 2013
The case itself looks nice despite it being plastic. When placed on the Vita it seems sturdy enough to protect the Vita from a reasonable fall (meaning from a counter or from arm height). I personally would have gone for the darker blue if it had been available at the time of purchase, but this color is fine (and is properly represented in the picture). The included screen protector is pretty low quality, and I plan on replacing it sometime soon. Be careful with what screen protector you do choose because the case fits pretty tight around the Vita. Other things I noticed are that the power/volume/start/select/ and playstation buttons are pretty hard for me to access. I do have big hands with pretty big fingers so of course that attributes to this trouble, but I figure it's something people should know prior to purchasing. Other reviews mentioned that the case sort of interferes with the triggers as well, which is the case, but it doesn't seem to affect me at all so I'm not sure if that's a deal breaker for anyone. All in all for the price this case fits the bill, at least in my opinion.
on November 25, 2014
There is good and bad here, but the good outweighs the bad. The fit is snug, the materials are solid, and the cutouts are just right to allow your fingers access to the buttons while still providing complete protective coverage to the glossy finish around them. That's basically what this is for; protecting that easily-scratched, easily-smudged gloss finish on the original model Vita. For those with big hands like myself, you'll find the extra bulk makes it easier to grip as well.

There are two issues that holds this back from perfection. One is a lack of any padding on the interior; even just small, thin foam pads could have helped. At it is, it's just plastic, and will provide minimal protection from falls and drops, so be aware. Also, I feel there was a missed opportunity to put more substantial grip material on the back. It essentially just has the same type of indents that the Vita itself does, rather than additional raised, controller-like grips to help you hold it. Even just some rubber-like material to provide friction and traction would have been nice, but instead you get the same brushed aluminum, which doesn't provide much grip at all (and if you're fingers get sweaty it will be worse).

All in all, if you're looking for a stylish, tight-fitting housing to protect the finish on your system and provide a bit of extra bulk to hold, this hits all the marks. If you want a more controller-like grip or something to provide some real shock protection if you're worried about dropping the system, you might want to look elsewhere.
on April 20, 2016
Definitely worth getting if you own a PS Vita. It doesn't block any slots, like the charger and game slot. The only problem I had with it is when taking it off. It's SO hard and difficult to get off so once it's on, be prepared to spend a long time getting it off. Other than that, it's great.
on December 16, 2013
This case really does look nice on my Vita. I bought the purple one and I couldn't be happier with how it fits, and feels in my hand.
BUT!!.... I do have one problem, the power and volume buttons are really hard to get too. The case makes the buttons really deep and I am glad I'm a girl with long nails because I have to use my nails to get to the bottons. I don't know how people with bigger fingers and no lengthy nails could reach the buttons. It's kind of the same with the start and select buttons to. I use my nails. It's unfortunate because I do love the case. I guess you just have to get over it.
on November 26, 2014
Looks can be deceiving and the only good thing I can say about this product is the paint job. The colors looks absolutely amazing. Everything else, not so much. Keep in mind this is a plastic case and it feels very cheap. The d-pad, analog sticks, triggers, and buttons are all hindered but the bulky edges and feels very uncomfortable when trying to use them. If you have medium/large hands stay away from this because although the case may have strength in protection, it lacks maneuverability with controls. I'm an average gamer and I've played several games for a few hours with the case on and I was having a hard time playing because I can not press the buttons properly.

[Pros]

+ Good paint job, very pleasing to the eye

[Cons]
- No good for those with medium/large hands
- Hard to take off
- Flimsy material
- Start/Select and Power buttons are impossible to press "normally"

The only reason I would recommend this product is if you have small hands or just want to dress your vita up, other than that. you may want to stay clear of this one folks.
on April 7, 2015
Fits my vita perfectly! This case doesn't interfere with the analog sticks at all, it doesn't block the back touch pad, the speakers sound just as good as they did before, and it doesn't block the d-pad or any other control button. Also, the purple case is exactly the color in the picture, so I can only assume the others are true to color, as well. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the case is so thick that it makes the power and other top-of-the-console buttons harder to push (except the trigger buttons). The case itself is about the same thickness as my Speck iPhone 4s case... Maybe a little thicker. You either have to have nails or push your finger really hard in there to actually press it. It's really not that big of a deal, but if I were a first time buyer of this product I would like to know that.
on April 10, 2017
GOOD
1 helpful vote
on December 7, 2016
Good case! fit well and no problems