Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2014
If your feeling blue, then you should definitely buy this system. First of all, the hard drive size is more than enough for most people, with the exception of those who mostly purchase digital games/videos/etc. Second of all, Playstation 3 has plenty of games so if your looking for something to fill up your spare time, you cannot go wrong with it. Finally, it is limited edition. Sure, the only thing that makes it limited edition is the color, but that will definitely have somewhat of an impact on the price a few years from now if you decide to sell it for money towards a PS4. The only thing about this model that isn't really that big of a deal is that it does not have backwards compatibility for PS2 games. There are some PS2 games in the Playstation Store you can purchase, but it's not going to replace your PS2. Overall, no matter what color you go with, or which model you choose, your still playing on the best current-generation console.
on May 13, 2014
So, it didn't take that long to arrive to me, with normal shipping and everything. But once I got it, it was boxed inside of a box and had all of the accessories and whatnot that I needed for it. Except for an HDMI cable, which I'm glad it did not come with because I don't have an HD tv or any flat screen or anything so, it would have gone to waste. I've had this for almost a week now and I have no problems with it! The way the disk part opens up is so cool ; v ;
on May 11, 2014
I got this for my son and it has been a great game console, a console that is well-built and the price was hard to beat. I would recommend this to anyone.
on April 17, 2017
wasn't as described missing pieces and had no controller but I had a blue one.... but it works anyway
on March 3, 2015
The Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Console - Blue Azure has a vibrant color and delivers in quality when playing games or watching dvds or movies on Netflix. I love it! Sony always delivers.
on January 5, 2014
Absolutely love this blue PS3. The blu ray player is fantastic, but I recommend purchasing a blu ray remote for an easier way to navigate the functions. I opted for this over the PS4 for the price, obviously, and because the design is aesthetically pleasing. I have it displayed proudly beside my Xbox 360 Slim so I can toggle from one to the other.
on January 29, 2014
This wa a gift for my son. He loves it. He especially likes the fact it was blue(his fav. color) and it is the slimmer version from the orig. We also have the orig. PS3 witch only has 80gs but this 1 has 240! Such a plus!!
on September 23, 2014
I was a bit sceptical of ordering this over amazon because its such a sensitive product. But! It got here on time, was packaged well, and works perfectly. I've had it for a couple weeks now and I have had no problems with it. Not to mention it is BEAUTIFUL.
on July 14, 2015
Limited edition color!! Just what I wanted!
on January 21, 2014
Playstation is still working great a couple of months later, but the controller that came with it has already malfunctioned. When playing GTAV my character walks forward without me pressing anything. Other than that I'm satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.