+ $0.00 shipping
+ $14.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4 Year Gaming Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- Bundle includes: black PlayStation 4 System 500 GB, black DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Mono Headset, USB 2.0 Cable, Grand Theft Auto V and a The Last of Us: Remastered download voucher
- Grand Theft Auto V for the PlayStation 4 system features across-the-board graphical and technical enhancements for a deeper, more vibrant world.
- Transfer your existing Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progress, from PS3 or Xbox 360 to the PlayStation 4 version.
- Returning players to Grand Theft Auto V get exclusive vehicles, weapons, collectibles and more.
- Explore the beautiful, decimated world of The Last of Us Remastered, fully realized with the power of the PlayStation 4 system.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bundle Includes: black PlayStation4 System 500 GB, black DUALSHOCK4 Wireless Controller, AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Mono Headset, USB 2.0 Cable, Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us Remastered download voucher.
A young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other. Experience Grand Theft Auto V like never before with across-the-board graphical and technical enhancements for a deeper, more vibrant world on the PS4 system.
Explore a hostile post-pandemic world in The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4 system as you experience the award winning story of Joel and Ellie, two survivors who must rely on each other through a brutal journey across what remains of the USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like the user interface on here as well. Switching from Xbox 360 I was worried there would be a learning curve as to where/how to locate certain settings or preferences. And although there is one, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The controller feels nice. In game I keep accidentally hitting the touchpad and causing some issues with switiching weapons unintentionally, so I'm trying to correct that.
All in all, I really am enjoying this purchase. If you get a this bundle or any PS4, automatically get or try a playstation plus account. The amount of free games and demo's you can get make it a worthwhile purchase. 2 full feature games free a month. And just from what I've gotten so far in the free games, "Apotheon" & "Transistor" have reafirmed in my opinion that Sony really does do a slightly better job with consoles than Microsoft. The games are, I feel, of better quality and more enjoyable than the last few months of free games from Xbox. They also have a discounts section on classic titles or bundled special edition titles.
Before I owned an Xbox, I owned a PS2. I played a variety of games on that, that after realizing my time on Xbox, I didn't really play. Tenchu, Ace Combat and so forth. And it wasn't that they weren't available, but the community on them for Xbox was quite small compared to the Sony one. So in essence, you kind of had to go with the herd. Choosing Sony of Microsoft this time around has reminded me of why I am a Sony fan. Just the vast array of titles, styles, art and selection really has reminded me that Sony is a fantastic publisher and I'm really excited to see what all they have to come up with in the coming years.
The graphics are stunning, and one thing that really impresses me is overall system performance. The machine is so fast and snappy it's almost unbelievable. For instance, I could be mid game, hit the PS button, and instantly be at the system menu to join a party, tweak a setting, etc. A click or two and I'm instantly back in game. No more holding the button and waiting 5 seconds, then waiting 30 seconds for the menu to load, etc. It's literally almost instantaneous. The system also runs very quiet, and surprisingly stays cool (even when leaving it on for 8 hours at a time).
I'm also really impressed with the controller. Firstly, I can't express how happy I am that it's rechargeable and I no longer have to buy a billion AA batteries every year. The battery life isn't superb, but having an extra controller and a charging dock eliminates that issue. The controller itself has been revamped (but not in such a way that it's changed drastically) and fits very nicely in your hands, handles great, and is super comfortable. The touchpad is a nice little feature too.
The fact that this bundle also came with 2 games for free was just an added bonus. Absolutely 5 stars!!
the playstation 4 is a amazing gaming system. the graphics a very sharp and smooth as to be expected. also their are some great new features that the playstation 4 has that isn't really talked about for example sony removed at the buttons on the system making it even slicker of a design. the playstation is very quite and stable when playing. the one major draw back that i see with this game system is the hard drive on this game system is only 500gb which is a major step for the original 60gbs on playstation 3. however consider that we living in a digital age and your really limiting the digital gamer.
the games that are currently available on the system and rather low which is a rather big draw back. comparing this to the xbox one which i can't really tell you anyone that has bought one that i know their very similar in the system specs but after the black eye with xbox 360's "red ring of death". i hope sony holds strong