PlayStation 4 Console with Free The Last of Us Remastered Voucher
- Includes a digital game voucher for The Last of Us Remastered.
- "Suspend mode" eliminates the load time on your saved game and allows you to immediately return to where you left off by pressing the power button.
- PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a platform that is tuned specifically to their needs.
- Engage in endless personal challenges between you and your community, and share your epic moments for the world to see.
- Gamers can share their epic triumphs by hitting the "SHARE button" on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game.
- Deepen your gaming experience with PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Gift Cards.
- PlayStation 4 redefines rich and immersive gameplay with powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
*The DLC (Downloadable Content), Trials/Subscriptions and/or Bundled Games may or may not be included and are not guaranteed to work* The PlayStation4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. The PS4 system puts gamers first with an astounding launch lineup and over 180 games in development. Play amazing top-tier blockbusters and innovative indie hits on the PS4 system. Developer Inspired, Gamer Focused. The Place To Play **
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having used the PS3 for 5 years, I wasn't exactly eager to make an upgrade because why fix it if it ain't broken, but when I found out certain games I wanted (Arkham Knight, Battlefront 3, ect) wouldn't be available on the PS3, I decided it's time to upgrade.
I'm not going to repeat what many of the others have said, so I'll go over some different aspects.
After two weeks with the system:
I'm glad I made the switch. I'm not a major gamer, but for the games I do enjoy, this was certainly the right choice to make. MLB: 15, Injustice and
The interface, controller, ease of access and rest mode are all fantastic.
The controller feels much more natural in your hands.
I'm not fond over the lack of free themes.
It feels weird not seeing a "start" button on the controller, but you'll get used to this quickly.
Rest mode is fantastic. I love being able to pause a game, exit the room and return an hour or two later and pick the game back up where I left off without needing to turn the system back on.
If you're on the fence about getting this system, hop on over: maybe you can do better, but you can do far worse.
Pro: If you lose your PS4, you can get a new one and redownload the game through the PlayOnline store.
Con: If you buy your PS4 used, the game is claimed by who had it before.
Reverse this for the WiiU which preinstalled games are tied to the console and not the account.