PlayStation Move Racing Wheel
|Price:||$10.22 & FREE Shipping|
- Insanely intuitive, fantastically fun racing experience
- Folding handlebars allow for multiple racing modes
- Realistic racing controls with paddle shifters and motorcycle-style throttle
- Precise motion tracking for responsive handling of vehicle
- Innovative folding grip design will allow switching between racing a sports bike to high-octane supercar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For the ride of your life.
Whether you're on a sports bike or in a high-octane supercar, the PlayStation Move racing wheel delivers the most intuitive, fun racing experience for screaming around corners and tearing up the track. Feel the adrenaline of high-speed racing as you jump into the driver's seat with the PlayStation Move racing wheel.
Its unique design features realistic folding motorcycle handlebar grips complete with twist throttle controls, lightning fast paddle shifters to gear-up and speed away, and enhanced vibration feedback so you feel the impact as you trade paint with the competition. Take advantage of intuitive controls and superior handling to pull off advanced maneuvers like drifting as you weave your way through the pack. Take the checkered flag with the PS Move racing wheel and get the most immersive racing experience on the PS3 system.
The PlayStation Move Racing Wheel will support upcoming racing games like Little Big Planet Karting, in addition to PS3 racing favorites like Gran Turismo 5, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, BurnOut Paradise, MotorStorm Apocalypse, and more.
- Insanely intuitive, fantastically fun racing experience.
- Folding handlebars allow for multiple racing modes.
- Realistic racing controls with paddle shifters and motorcycle-style throttle.
- Precise motion tracking for responsive handling of your vehicle.
- An innovative folding grip design will allow you to switch between racing a sports bike to a high-octane supercar.
- Feel the intense vibration feedback of your vehicle as you trade paint with the competition.
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon-as usual- was great with fast delivery.
All in all, there are only two downsides that I personally see. The first being nothing to hold it in place. I sometimes found myself moving the entire controller around, because it's being held in the air. It was helpful to just rest my elbows down and move my arms some, but that also hindered when I needed to do large turning. The second being the price. I'm not taking stars off for that. It's a full PS3 controller with some extras built in. I can see why it's currently at the price it is. No grumbling from me. I've already gotten 5+ hours of immense entertainment from it! Even when I do buy a second one to play against my nephews.
So there you have it. Why this took so long to be released after the Move was introduced, I have no idea.Read more ›
So, the tech is promising and could be really cool, if more games come out in full support of it. (11/27/2012)
My only complaints are about how far the throttle and brake levers move. The throttle and brake are the triggers on each side. They work fine, but there is only about a half-inch movement in them, so you are almost always either going full-throttle, or slamming on the brakes.
Overall, I love this wheel. Since I discovered the secret of using it with ANY racing game (see below), I have dug out old classics and are replaying them with my teenage son. Such a blast!
The best news is, you don't have to find a game that is "compatible" with this wheel. To use the wheel with ANY racing game, do this:
1. Start up your game as normal with the regular controller.
2. After the game boots up, hold down the PS3 button on the regular controller until the menu pops up.
3. Select "Turn off controller" (your game may complain, but don't worry about that)
4. Turn on the Move controller and place it into the Racing Wheel.
5. Hold the PS3 button down on the Move controller until the menu pops up.
6. Go to "Controller Settings", and change the controller number to 1.
(Repeat steps 4-6 for any other racing wheels, using controller number 2, 3, and so on)
7. Tap the PS3 button to return to the game. Enjoy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This racing wheel for the PlayStation is definitely worth it. So many of my games are much more enjoyable now. It took me vlonger to get used to it then my fiancée. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jennifer Mandeville
These work exactly how they should. They are a bit pricey for what I expected as these are just cheap plastic, but it helps my younger kiddos with their racing games.Published 4 months ago by K. Vallejo
it is a very fun controller, it can't be compared with other wheels that includes pedals but it is able to give us good and funny moments!! you wont be regret if you purchase it!!Published 4 months ago by Gustavo Alonso Moreno Vargas
The handles rotate from an automotive or flight-position to a motorcycle-friendly orientation, the triggers and bumpers are easy to reach, and rotate when the controller is... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michael M.
Sturdy and smooth finish with an option to make it a motor bike steering. Very light in weight.Published 5 months ago by Haris Khan