- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PlayStation Move Starter Bundle
|Price:||$49.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bundle hardware is compatible optional hardware, sold separately, including additional Move motion controllers
- Affordable starter bundle for the Sony's motion-controlled gaming system, PlayStation Move
- Includes the PlayStation Move components, the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera peripheral
- The PlayStation Move motion controller features standard PlayStation navigational button for easy in-game movement
- Includes a copy of the Multiplayer PlayStation Move game, Sports Champions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
If you don't have a PS3, then the PlayStation 3 320GB System with PlayStation Move Bundle should be the way to go.
WHAT YOU GET, WHAT ELSE YOU MAY NEED/WANT
Briefly, this is what you get in with this bundle and I will make it very short because there's a lot of info. at the Amazon page:
* Move controller, of course
* PlayStation Eye camera (must have for the Move to work)
* Sports Champions (Ping Pong is simply awesome, some of the games play much better with a second controller)
* A disc with Demos which should be available at the PSN store as well
Depending on how you are planning to play your games, this is what you don't get but may end up buying eventually:
- One more additional Move Controller (some games will either require two controllers or will play better with two)
- Navigation Controller(s) (you can use the DualShock in your left hand but it feels weird)
- One or more extra USB wires if you don't have enough already to charge your new controller(s) OR
- Dedicated charger, especially if you have more than one Move controller and/or Navigation controller(s)
GO FOR THE STARTER BUNDLE OR NOT?
The Motion Controller and the PS Eye are the minimum needed to bring 'Move' to a any PS3 console. No exceptions.Read more ›
|Length: 3:11 Mins|
Realistic anti-waggle feedback.
Almost no detectable delay.
Obnoxious disco ball light.
Bundle comes with only 1 controller.
You must have plenty of space to play with it.
Please note that I'm rating this primarily from a family/kid oriented perspective (given how we use it in our home), and not as a hard core individual gamer. This is just my opinion - for what it's worth - and I don't intend to offend anyone's sensibilities. My intent is not to stoke a PS3 vs. Wii war, and I'm just using the Wii as a comparison point, given my personal experience with both systems.
While I was an early Wii adopter, most of my game investments have been for the PS3 (Bioshock 1 & 2, Infamous, Fallout 3, IL2 Sturmovik, Valkyria Chronicles, ...), primarily for the depth of gameplay and graphics that it makes possible - especially on large screen televisions.
Well, the Move signals that the PS3 has finally caught up with the Wii and in many ways has actually surpassed it.
Unfortunately, though the implementation of the Move is technologically a 5-star, the fun quotient for this particular game is closer to a 3-star - especially when a kid-oriented audience is concerned.
What is awesome about the Move?
1. The Playstation Eye Camera actually follows the bright light at the end of the controller, so is able to sense the minutest movements in all three dimensions. It is actually fairly uncanny how well it tracks your movements. This brings an air of realism to games that is sometimes unreal!
2. The accompanying games are well executed and quite bug free - a huge feat in itself. In addition, the games seem to have an amazing amount of physics realism that really begins to get challenging at harder difficulty levels.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The motion controller did not work! Do not but this! I got this as a gift for my son only to find out on his birthday that the trigger button nor the motions respond. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The ping pong game didn't work as much as I wanted it to be, but it can't be exactly like real life. The controller ,eye and game are a great deal.Published 4 months ago by Jack