Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Bundle includes: PSVR Headset, PS4 camera, and Gran Turismo Sport.
- Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience.
- Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner.
- Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Your heart will race. Your pupils will dilate. Your instincts will kick-in and take over as you discover new worlds.
Slay mythical beasts, survive the undead, or take the wheel as a professional driver, the choice is yours.
Over 100 games and counting*. Feel them all with PlayStation VR.
Breadth of Content
PlayStation is dedicated to delivering new, ultra-sensory experiences - We're excited for titles like Skyrim VR, Gran Turismo Sport, The Inpatient, Bravo Team, Doom VFR and many more.
Industry Leading Design
The PlayStation VR headset was engineered to be balanced, comfortable, and adjustable. It’s designed to feel like it's not there – keeping you free from distraction as you explore new gaming worlds.
• Gran Turismo Sport is the world's first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience. • Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner. Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR. • Your heart will race. Your pupils will dilate. Your instincts will kick in and take over as you race to represent your country and favorite manufacturer. Simply plug your PlayStation VR headset and PlayStation Camera into your PS4 system and transport yourself into an incredible global racing competition. • 100+ Games and counting*. Feel Them All with PlayStation VR. * VR games available as of September 2017.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Gran Turismo Sport only has a VERY limited VR mode. You will not be able to play all modes, or race against multiple vehicles at a time in VR.
2 - Most importantly, this bundle comes with the discontinued PSVR headset. The PSVR processor unit box that you hook up between the headset and the PS4 Pro will not allow you to pass HDR signals to your TV. You'll have to disconnect the processor unit and rewire the HDMI cables if you want to play games, or stream online in HDR.
The NEW model does have HDR pass-through. The Doom VFR and Skyrim PSVRs include the new HDR-capable unit.
Now for the good stuff. Remember that you are buying the first entry into the home console market for VR. The headset graphics are not HD or 4K, more like SD but still better than average overall. The amusement in this technology doesnt come from the quality of the graphics, it’s the feeling you get when you experience it. It is pretty amazing. It’s like a 3D production on steroids. If you are like me, you can see the benefit and value in what you get with this product. You don’t need a high end PC and an entire room to be able to roam around. I use a bar stool and sit about 5ft from the camera and it works flawlessly. I have not experienced any issues with the motion sensors or anything. I picked mine up during the $100 price reduction period and I could not be happier with what this product does. If you are looking for games that will take you 50-100hrs to complete then this will certainly let you down. Seriously tho, you might get brain damage if you wore this thing for hours on end at a time. This is designed to provide EVERYONE the ability to experience VR technology. The games are just long enough for you to enjoy and play as much as you want but also friendly to those who want to try it out for a quick spin.
Now I will touch on the word we hear a lot when talking VR, immersion. News flash, there is no such thing as Avatar. There is nothing out there currently that can whisk you away to Pandora. It’s a $300 VR add on. Gimme a break. There is no ventilation in this headset. Completely sealing out all light would likely make the optics fog from heat. It’s not like major light beams coming through. It’s a small, hardly noticeable line at the bottom of you vision line. I wear glasses so it would probably be reduced even more if I did not wear them while using.
The overall feeling you get when you experience this makes it a fantastic buy, especially if you have kids that are into gaming or 3D. If you have an open mind and realistic expectations this will provide endless hours of entertainment for the whole family.
Impressive product Sony!
Virtual effect is cool, but I can’t get full enjoyment since I can’t properly adjust focus on headset. There is missing adjustments for distance between eyes (pupils).
When I have good focus on one eye the other falls out of alignment. This system need pupil distance adjustment. Not everybody having same distance between eyes. I believe more people will have this problem. This design of VR set is not working for me the way I expected.
When I see some changes I will purchase then. Right now I’m returning this device for full refund.
Can’t say much about the GT Sport game yet. Looks good so far. Don’t see any customization for the cars like previous GT6. But definitively I will wait for next generation.