$ 99 $241.90
FREE Shipping. Details
& FREE Shipping.Details
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Bundle includes: PSVR Headset, PS4 camera, and Gran Turismo Sport.
- Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience.
- Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner.
- Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Your heart will race. Your pupils will dilate. Your instincts will kick-in and take over as you discover new worlds.
Slay mythical beasts, survive the undead, or take the wheel as a professional driver, the choice is yours.
Over 100 games and counting*. Feel them all with PlayStation VR.
Breadth of Content
PlayStation is dedicated to delivering new, ultra-sensory experiences - We're excited for titles like Skyrim VR, Gran Turismo Sport, The Inpatient, Bravo Team, Doom VFR and many more.
Industry Leading Design
The PlayStation VR headset was engineered to be balanced, comfortable, and adjustable. It’s designed to feel like it's not there – keeping you free from distraction as you explore new gaming worlds.
• Gran Turismo Sport is the world's first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience. • Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner. Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR. • Your heart will race. Your pupils will dilate. Your instincts will kick in and take over as you race to represent your country and favorite manufacturer. Simply plug your PlayStation VR headset and PlayStation Camera into your PS4 system and transport yourself into an incredible global racing competition. • 100+ Games and counting*. Feel Them All with PlayStation VR. * VR games available as of September 2017.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Gran Turismo Sport only has a VERY limited VR mode. You will not be able to play all modes, or race against multiple vehicles at a time in VR.
2 - Most importantly, this bundle comes with the discontinued PSVR headset. The PSVR processor unit box that you hook up between the headset and the PS4 Pro will not allow you to pass HDR signals to your TV. You'll have to disconnect the processor unit and rewire the HDMI cables if you want to play games, or stream online in HDR.
The NEW model does have HDR pass-through. The Doom VFR and Skyrim PSVRs include the new HDR-capable unit.
The included GT racing game is absolute crap for VR. It is mainly a regular racing game that should be payed without the VR but has a "VR" mode. The menus within the VR mode are not tuned to the dual screens of the VR which causes the offset red/blue images you'd expect when watching a 3d movie without glasses and results in terrible eyestrain. The gameplay itself is horrible and depending on the car you choose you may end up staring out the side window the entire race even when starting out facing the correct direction. The game itself would be a one-star review if reviewed outside the VR bundle.
So far, the only game I've played for the PS VR that provided an OK VR experience was DOOM VR but they missed the mark on that one too by requiring the use of the move controllers instead of the regular PS 4 controllers. As a result the layer must point and click their way around the map, vary tedious and inaccurate. Missed it by that much :(
The only reason I did not rate lower is because this is relatively new tech and still has many bugs to work out, regardless of the platform.