Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2016
I'm not much of a Sony fan but I see the potential Sony was trying to go for with the device they've made. Even though now it's unsupported, there are many things one can do with a PS Vita. Would I recommend buying one? If you wish to play games and nothing else, then go for it. It does lack a lot of features that have been requested so many times and Sony has yet to acknowledge. This device could've been a dream. You cannot imagine how MUCH Sony could have done to make this device so amazing.I would rate the device 4 stars and Sony themselves 2 stars, so I'll meet up in the middle. I just hope Sony knows what they're doing in the future and would change their path for I'm not liking it. "Maybe" we may see a PS Vita 2 or a different device, even though they've stated that's not something in mind as of right now.
on December 31, 2013
Ever since I got my PlayStation Vita, I've been playing it ever since. The games are very deep, the graphics I attests are pretty much on par with the PS3 if the PS3 were a handheld system; the games are fun, there's a lot of cool apps including Skype, Netflix; there's a fluid video store, internet,and some of the games that are on the PS3 are coming to the Vita (like Killzone, Ninja Gaiden, Sly Cooper, Sports games, etc) - and this was built for future interaction with PS4 games too. I could also download and play PSP games, PS1 games, nuance games, movies, apps, and so forth via the Sony store that is on the system. And I'll say if you want the console game experience (like having something like a PS3 or Xbox 360 with you on the go while on a trip or something), then the PS Vita is the system for that. Now, maybe the only problem with this system is that the games specifically for the PS Vita are coming out kind of slowly and maybe there aren't enough games out specifically for the PS Vita side of this console yet, and that's a common complaint among people who owns the Vita, but I didn't give the rating for that concept. I rated it based on the quality and experience I get with playing this system (assuming that more games will come out for it and it WILL be a shame if more games don't come out for this). But, as for the system itself, I spend hours and hours playing it. It's fun, it's dynamic, and I have a lot of waiting time at work and this thing DOES make time go by fast for me. One common thing I hear is that 3DS games are more for children and PS Vita games are more for adults. I disagree with that, because this system has games for everybody (considering the Indie games and downloadable games in the store). There are games similar to ones that one would get on the 3DS (that is, of course you might not get Mario, Metroid, etc. but games in similar styles, etc). Hence, this is to say that this system has a little bit of something for everybody!
on June 8, 2014
If this is just barely in your price range I'd note that you still have to drop serious dough on the memory stick! Just something to keep in mind.

As for the 3G, its all right for the occasional web browsing, though you do have to use AT&T (why..why) Its all completely optional to set up a subscription
The plan I'm currently using is $25 for 1gig recurring every 3 months. It works I guess

Available Plans
$5.00 - 250MB of data for 24hours
$14.99 -250MB of data for 30 days
$25.00 - 1GB of data for 3 months
$30.00 - 3GB of data for 30 days
$50.00 - 5GB of data for 30 days

and some other DataConnect Global options

Other than those minor bad decisions on Sonys part the Vita is fantastic, love the selection of downloadable games and the general design.
on December 29, 2013
It's not a bundle it's just a 3g PS Vita, so it only gets 4 stars because I swear when I bought it I swear I saw a picture of a memory card and the whole "bundle" title kinda lead me to believe that there would be a memory card. So make sure you get a memory card if you order this PS Vita.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on June 26, 2014
I bought my Vita to play Persona 4 the Golden. I was not quite sold on what the Vita could do until I got my hands on it. The draw back is that most games do not take advantage of the Vita's technology. I also own a 3ds which is a very different piece of technology. I will be honest, If the Vita had the library the 3ds has, I would use the Vita alone. I prefer the two analog sticks as oppose to the 3ds's pad and the Vitas higher resolution, sound quality, and more useful apps such as music. With that said my 3ds has not needed an expensive memory card. I have found some worth while games for my Vita other than P4 but it is nothing compared to my 3ds library. I do not regret my purchase (especially because I got it cheap) but I know if I was not such a big P4 fan I would have never bought the Vita.

I recommend this to those who know there are games that they want to play on the Vita like P4 or can get it on the cheap. Good piece of tech with little software support compared to the 3ds.
on September 5, 2015
Starting to like because I can watch neflix on a ok screen it's glass ig too so that's nice ig. Can't watch YouTube and games look kinda limited. Im also surprised sonny didn't make it to were you could play umd movies
on February 22, 2012
Other people have written great reviews on what comes in the box, etc, etc so I don't need to add to that; however the following info has been left out so far.

I just got this bundle at the house for my son and overall we are VERY happy with the bundle and the extras...EXCEPT for the "free Data Plan". This is a little misleading but it is not Amazon's fault, it is Playstation's (or maybe AT&T). The plan is more of a "buy one get one free" instead of being a free plan overall. You FIRST need to pay for one full month's service of an ATT plan and you will THEN get a "coupon code" to be used for another months service, yet there is still a small catch the free service is only for the cheapest and smallest data plan, the 250MB plan. You also must use the coupon within 90 days of first activating the service. So this means you have to use it within the 2nd or 3rd month of service.

Also the "free downloadable game" is only if you sign up for an AT&T plan and even then you have to wait 30days AFTER signing up before you even get the code to use in the first place.

Much of this can be lost in the description. Orginially I was going to get my son the WiFi only model but I thought that this would be better with the 3g model and all the free stuff, man what a disappointment. HOWEVER, I was thinking of giving the data plans a try ANYWAY so this still turned out to be a good bundle.

It is also important to note that there IS a AC adaptor INSIDE the box, no need to order an addional one (unless of course you think you need it). I found this a nice little surprise since most PS items want you to use an USB connection to charge it against your PS3 or PC. The adaptor is a little bit of a pain given that you use a "USB type" cable (it is properitary) to the VITA which has a USB connection on the other end. You connect THAT end to a little "box like" convertor which then plugs into another cable that you plug into the wall. So three different pieces to plug your VITA into the wall.
362 helpful votes
363 helpful votes
2222 comments|Report abuse
on December 26, 2013
This came on time and in great shape. My girlfriend is thrilled with it. Now I just have to get her the PS4 in a few months to go with it . . . She says it's perfect and is downloading game after game as I type.

The only shortcoming was, the pictures in the product listing clearly - twice in fact - show a 4G memory card. However, there was no memory card included. The description didn't say one was included, but the pictures certainly implied one was.

I contacted Amazon customer service and they offered me a discount if I wanted to keep the item, which I did. Ended up running in GameStop real quick and picking up a card, so all was not lost.

It's been a lot of fun so far but the battery runs down quick. We're getting a handgrip thing with a supplemental battery, so hopefully that will help
on January 11, 2013
I preordered this bundle. It arrived day 1. After almost a year of use, I can say that I love it. I've purchased every major title for the Vita since its release. Some of them, unfortunately, were flops. Resistance, Call of Duty, Little Deviants.. These games I found disappointing. I played through each of them and beat them all, but they weren't worth the purchase.

There are plenty of good Vita titles available. Titles I have thoroughly enjoyed are LittleBig Planet, Playstation All Stars, Uncharted, Assassins Creed, Wipeout, and plenty of downloadable titles. I personally think my favorite game for PS VITA is Super Stardust Delta. It's extremely fun to play, and after a year, is still entertaining and a good way to pass time.

The battery life is acceptable. I get around 5-6 hours of play time before my vita starts to tell me it needs more juice. I've purchased the Nyko power grip, and that adds an additional 5-8 hours of battery life. I recommend the grip. It is comfortable and useful.

With that said, I have a few gripes about the PS Vita. Remote play with the PS3 isn't very functional at the moment. Only a handful of games support it. Any PS1 title on your PS3 can be played via PS VITA, but not many PS3 games. Another gripe is the memory cards. They are a PS VITA proprietary card that Sony decided to use so all PS VITA owners get the same quality memory card. While this makes sense, from a business point of view, the memory cards are way too over priced. The largest memory, 32GB, can run you almost 100$. A memory card of that size will last you quite a bit and will allow you to download many games off the PS Store. (Most digital retail games are around 1.5-3GB each, while other titles are around 1GB, PS1 classics range from 100MB-700MB depending on the game) Needless to say, 32GB is plenty. I have the 8GB card that was included with this bundle upon initial release. I have downloaded 3 retail games onto the Vita, and a few smaller games from the PS Store, but I find myself having to delete games in order to download new games and sometimes patches for games often, which sucks. Save files are typically very small, so no worries about your saves or game data taking up much memory.

The VITA has a lot of potential. A price cut would be nice, but it might be a while before that comes about. If you have the money, pick up a VITA. If you worry about your $300 going towards the right product and you don't own a PS3, the PS3 would be the better choice. More games, a lot of which are amazing games and are >$10.

I've enjoyed my year with the VITA. I wouldn't sell it, even if I were broke. This year, 2013, hopefully, will be the year of the VITA. There are some games that I am very excited to play. Killzone, Soul Sacrifice, and perhaps a Bioshock title will be released this year. That alone is a reason to own a VITA.

Long live the Vita!
on January 23, 2013
The Ps Vita and myself have a love/hate relationship. I originally purchased this 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle and within a week I had noticed at certain points while using the system in low lighting the screen would have weird black blotches. Thinking something was wrong I returned this back to Amazon. I then looked up about that issue and it's seems that's a common defect of OLED screens and that they all have it. I then repurchased the Vita and again same issue but since it's natural I dealt with it as it only is effected on the black colors. I beat Uncharted on it and that's pretty much it. Never used the 3G as it's pointless and expensive. Didn't use the Vita for a while after that but I carried it places with me and always check the PSN store to see if new games had come out. Eventually I dropped it and with the disgust following I sold the Vita. Months later the Vita had once again come with something I wanted - Assassins Creed Liberation and on a black friday sale the price was to low for me not to bite. Played the game for a little while but eventually got bored since it had no real ties to the actually main series. From the time I didn't have the console til now games have come out and I've purchased and resold most of them as they were not up to the standards a great system like this should have and at their price points. The Vita is at the same point the Wii U is at and that console just launched, such an empty library. Right now I have Persona 4 Golden and Zero Escape and those both feel like the same game with mostly just story telling not bad but not quite what I want with this console at the moment. Recently a game finally came out I'm interested in but for some reason it's only purchasable from the PSN store and I only have a 4GB memory card that was included and refuse to pay $100 for a memory card. The vita needs more time. That's my final opinion.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.