Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 340 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on August 15, 2013
I like this Vita cradle but I wish it was a bit heavier or made of something more than just plastic. Sure it charges the Vita nicely and it has an audio output port but it feels like it would shatter if you dropped it on a hard surface. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who expected this to be a bit heavier when they unboxed it, but it costs less than twenty dollars and it does what it claims to do.

I'd recommend this to anyone with a Vita. It's always better to have something in a cradle and protected from scratches on the backside...especially a Vita since it has the rear touch capabilities (you wouldn't want to damage that).
on March 29, 2016
Works as it should,
Nice item to keep next to the pc you use for the Vita
on July 26, 2013
This cradle for the playstation vita was was surprisingly smaller than I had imagined and lighter as well. I would however definitely recommend this if you own a psvita since you can connect your psvita charger (also for an external audio device)in the back and just put the cradle on your desk and charge it a lot easier all while keeping it at a perfect viewing angle. A very weird thing I noticed was that even if you wanted to you could play the psvita with the cradle under it, and it did not feel strange at all. If you are still reading my review, just go out and buy it, it's a great deal, I got mine for $7.00, maybe it's less now.
on May 25, 2013
+Great for alarm clock app and netflix
+Secure and snug fit for vita
+Classic Sony design

-Could be heavier

I bought this for about $20 so that I could effectively use the alarm clock app and watch netflix without having my laptop in the bed. It's a sleek looking dock that does everything advertised. The faux brushed steel look blends nicely with the Vita's glossy finish. The one caveat is that the cradle itself, while incredibly stable is light and too easy to move in my opinion.

For most users it's a great deal; that being said I'd be wary if there are kids or pets nearby.
on January 17, 2015
When I bought this, I thought it was compatible with PS Vita lite too. But it was not, because the USB plug is too big for PS Vita lite. So I end up removing the USB connector to put my PS Vita lite. I wish somewhere in the description, they will include some kind of note that says "PS Vita lite not compatible".
on January 19, 2016
Great accessory that compliments the main product by supporting it to watch movies or use a second display when linked as remote play. Unsure if the PS Vita is capatible with PS4 controller, so you can play games while it is resting on the cradle. Great product, does the job and with a nice design, if you feel like showcasing it at home.
on March 22, 2014
I often watch a show or movie (even the occasional game) at a desk and Vita Cradle does a great job at that. Add the fact that it's also a charging port and we have a win. The only issue with it is the headphone port locks the sound to max volume and there is nothing you can do to change it. However I have found simply running your headphones to the playstation vita directly and the cord running out the small gap on the side (or bottom if you don't have OCD) then you can resume having volume control.
on March 6, 2014
I love this cradle more then I should. I bought it to sit next to my PS4 and my oh my do they work well together. I'm running my cable to a usb hub behind my ps4 and all you see is the dock and it is very clean looking. Works fantastically well with the trigger grips, fits perfectly. I downloaded a clock app on the Vita and I leave it on as my entertainment center clock. Makes my vita a little bit more useful as well.

Also for those who hate cluttery entertainment centers this is perfect for you!
on April 13, 2014
My husband and I are in the midst of updating our gaming room at home and making it more organized, and one of the things I was looking to do was find some way to display our handhelds. I wanted something that would preferably show my systems facing outright, and if it charged the system, that was a huge plus (if not a must). My Vita was always sitting on some surface, kind of in the way or just cluttered on something when I wasn't playing it. I bought this, hoping it would be what I was looking for.

This does exactly what I want it to do. It's simple, sleek, and nice looking without being clunky or overly complicated. The Vita is cradled on this upright and outright, so that its screen displays exactly as I wanted. It also connects to the charging cable that comes with the Vita. The charging cable connects to the cradle in the back, and then you sit your Vita on the cradle and it charges it without problem, allowing you to keep the charging cable attached to the cradle at all times and pick your Vita up from your display flawlessly to play it. If only I could find a similar cradle for my other systems (PSP 3000 and 3DS XL), I'd be set. This is the only cradle I've found throughout hours of searching that will do exactly as I intended.

The ONLY problem I can see this having for anyone is that the Vita can't have a case on it to sit in the cradle. I had a very thin, metallic snap-together case for my Vita, but I had to pick either that or using this cradle because the Vita just couldn't fit with the case on. This was to be expected, however, so I didn't mind at all. I'd much rather have a convenient set up and keep my charging cables back behind furniture with this thing than to have the case on it, so this didn't bother me a bit.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to have a convenient place to set their Vita when they're not playing it, and pick it back up later, fully charged. This cradle is awesome and I couldn't be happier with it.
on February 24, 2014
Ok, this thing is isn't exactly necessary But it is still beautiful.

In the hands, you can feel that it's just very cheap plastic. But on your desk or bedside table, with the Vita plugged in, it does look fantastic.

Very easy to slip Vita in, and very stable and secure, with non-slip pads on the bottom.

Great angle, and overall, a great piece of kit to go with your Vita.

For the price, you can't do better. Am gonna order a second one, just to have one in each room.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.